Things to do for History Buffs in Oaxaca de Juarez
Recommended for You
- 1Monte Alban, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do13 reviews
A must see in the Oaxaca area. Center of the Zapotec culture. Magnificent ruins covering many acres. Easy access by bus--no need to book a tour. Multilingual guides on site....Popular with
- 2Oaxaca, OAX MexicoRanked #2 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do3 reviews
Very beautiful placePopular with
- 3Calle Macedonio Alcalá, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do1 review
This pedestrian-only street is the backbone of Oaxaca’s historic center. Lined with artisan shops, bars, restaurants and galleries, Alcala starts at the cathedral and heads north, past the city’s iconic...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5Berriozabal 200, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, México, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #4 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do2 reviews
Oaxaca Spanish Magic did the trick for me, quickly catapulting my Spanish to the next level. The teachers really seem to care, not only about helping students learn, but also...
- 9Macedonio Alcalá S/N, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, OAX, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to do2 reviews
Not all of Oaxaca’s many ex-convents are alike, and Santo Domingo is the best of them. Not only is the spectacular church and adjacent plaza the city’s prime wedding-watching spot...