Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 73%Business Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (12)
- Oberoi MumbaiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Oct 24, 2013
Very nice hotel near the Gate of India. Rooms are comfortable, with views of the water. The breakfast was amazing (Masala Dosas are to die for), and the roof bar is hip and stylish. The fitness center was embarrassing, but other than that the hotel was great. If you are going upscale in Mumbai, this is a very solid choice.
- Oberoi MumbaiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsOct 21, 2013
Located on Marine Drive overlooking the Arabian Sea, and away from the tourist mobs of Colaba, the Oberoi is arguably Mumbai's finest hotel, and certainly one of its most expensive. You'll pay through the nose to stay here, but it's the height of luxury, and the facilities are everything you'd expect from one of the world's biggest 5-star luxury chains.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Oberoi MumbaiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 2Jul 03, 2012
fabulous hotel! Excellent service, nice comfortable rooms with big glass windows and great views, great location, awesome views from the roof top terrace over the Mumbai bay and the Arabian Sea
Excellent!209 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room99% thought the view was good.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location93% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building92% said the facilities were very new.