Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!686 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Beach88% appreciated the clean beach.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Location71% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining
Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads and hair dryers.Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room