Ocean Park Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Ocean Park InnAmbassadorMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13First to Review
This was one of the cheaper hotels in the area and about a 15 minute walk to the beach. The room was older but clean and had a lot of room for storage. The parking was tight but there was always space. Very nice staff.Recommended for:
Mediocre901 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant74% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is ok.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Santa Monica Motel features multilingual staff, express check out, and self parking. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include tour assistance. This is a smoke free property.
There are 30 guestrooms at Santa Monica Motel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 14 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Free Parking