Oceanside Marina Suites

2008 Harbor Drive North, Oceanside, CA 92054

• Oceanside Marina SuitesAmbassadorPro 2014
    Becky Mahan
    5 Oct 22, 2013

I have to admit: I didn't know what to expect of the Oceanside Marina Suites, but I was (more than) pleasantly surprised at my experience. Oceanside carries a bit of a seedy reputation, but this hotel is situated at the end of the marina, right along the shorefront, and impressed me far beyond my expectations. First off, the manager on duty, Lana, was the friendliest and sweetest member of a hotel staff I think I've ever met. She proudly showed us the newly renovated suite with surprise and excitement, as she hadn't seen that wing since they'd renovated. The suite was wonderfully comfortable, decorated and designed just like an apartment home or townhome, with warm modern colors and little touches like a Marilyn Monroe painting, cozy fireplace, and mahogany furniture. The bedroom even had a sliding closet door and dresser, making me feel like I was staying in someone's house. There is no air-conditioning, but trust me, you won't need it: the cool ocean breeze will refresh the entire suite, even in the dead of summer. And the wide open pool deck is perfect for lounging around with a front row view of the ocean: without the salt or sand.

Recommended for:Family TravelersGreen TravelersTrendsters
  • Oceanside Marina Suites
    Lindsey
    5 May 01, 2013

This is one of those hotels that I will forever compare all other hotels to. My experience at the Oceanside Marina Suites started off with an incredibly wonderful receptionist named Ryan. I think instead of working at the Marina Suites Ryan should teach classes on hotel management, and maybe classes on how to make people feel instantly at home. The rooms were also spectacular, and my favorite part about them is that you are able to stay in one of the many themed rooms. I saw a Beatles themed room with 60s-esque furniture and a three foot British guard nutcracker welcoming me to the room. Definitely ask about there other themed rooms; they are all both beautiful and fun. Most of the rooms have a superb ocean view, or a view of the marina side. The pool was luxurious and looks out to the great Pacific. I wish I could live in this hotel!

• Oceanside Marina Suites
    Jaime Gamblin
    4 Apr 25, 2013

This hotel seems like it was built beautifully the first time, and has been tastefully updated regularly ever since. The giant wooden staircase on the way in is a gorgeous welcome, and the lovely view continues through the lobby and out the back to a giant pool just yards from the rocks of the shore. I was surprised to find a full kitchen and two separate bedrooms, one of which had its own private bathroom. While the kitchen was almost completely updated (the dishwasher, oven, and microwave were probably seven or eight years old), the bathrooms looked entirely overhauled. The vessel sink in the master bathroom was my favorite detail. The real winning feature of this hotel is that since it sits on a small peninsula, you can count on most rooms having an ocean or harbor view.

Good!537 reviews across the web.

• Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
    Excellent value for money, said 100%.
    89% thought it was clean.
  • Service
    84% found the staff to be very friendly.
    83% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
  • Food
    51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
  • Grounds
    Beautiful grounds.
Showing Lowest Prices

Good! - 78% of guests recommend

This waterfront hotel features full kitchens and the option of multiple bedroom layouts and in-room spas for the hours not spent lounging by its large pool with harbor views. Located at the end of winding Harbor Drive North in Oceanside, this location provides easy access to Legoland without the bustle of the city.

• Free Parking