Things to do near Ogilvie Transportation Center
- 0500 West Madison Street, Chicago, IllinoisDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
This was the home of my first Amtrak ride and I got to tell you… I'm a fan. The Ogilvie station is located inside a bigger multiplex with plenty of...
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #70 overall in Chicago things to doDistance: 0.1 mi6 reviews
Lovely opera house. The best place for opera in the city. It isn't the Met but is still a wonderful venue that attracts incredibly talented performers.Popular with
- 2Distance: 0.2 mi4 reviews
Union Stations handles Amtrak trains. Parts of it, especially those not packed with people waiting for trains or clogging the food court, are beautiful and grand.
- 4Distance: 0.2 mi1 review
I got an insider tip that this was the spot for salsa dance lovers on a Saturday night. Lots of space to dance amidst people just looking to have a...Popular with
- 5Distance: 0.2 mi1 review
I went here for a pre-employment exam. They did the works; a physical, drug test, TB test (ouch!), and a vision test. They're very through, and the staff was incredibly...
- 6Ranked #22 overall in Evanston things to doDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Raymond Park is close to downtown Evanston. It's across the street from the Music Institute of Chicago, so I'll often see kids doing group practice in the park.Popular with
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Chicago things to doDistance: 0.9 mi249 reviews
Spend an afternoon checking out all of the art and design in one of Chicago's premier parks. Some must-see highlights include: Frank Gehry's Jay Pritzer Pavilion, an outdoor concert venue;...Popular with
- 8Ranked #2 overall in Chicago things to doDistance: 0.6 mi185 reviews
(Now the Willis Tower) Crowded, touristy, and the only thing it has going for it is the overdone Sky Deck photo. Go to the Signature Lounge at the Hancock instead.Popular with
- 9Ranked #4 overall in Chicago things to doDistance: 0.9 mi127 reviews
Great collection of artwork including my favourite impressionist artists like Monet as well as Rembrandt. Its found within the Grant Park complexPopular with
- 10Ranked #9 overall in Chicago things to doDistance: 1.0 mi80 reviews
Not only interesting due to presence of numerous shops, cafes, beautiful architecture but you won't get tired walking the so called mile due to the ambiance. I was fortunate that...Popular with