Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (9)
- Oia's SunsetMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsStudents+ 1Nov 15, 2013
Fantastic place to stay. The rooms are gorgeous and some of the bigger ones have their own kitchens. Very cool inside even without too much air conditioning. The pool is great if you want to cool off on a hot day since there are not too many beaches around Oia. I would especially recommend it if you are traveling in a big group. I went with four friends and for part of the time we had two other friends staying with us. We all fit comfortably in our condo style room. Really good rates too and just a 3 minute walk to the old church and the center of shopping.
- Oia's SunsetJul 05, 2012
This is a must! If you are in Santorini then you must see the sunset; but also see it from the area of Oia- it is absolutely majestic! It is a ball of fire setting upon the Sea like a spitfire, and it is gorgeous! Keep in mind the time of year, as I am sure that it Sunset range does move, but always sets in Oia...
Excellent!128 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.
- Room78% thought the view was good.