Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Okaukuejo ResortMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 1First to ReviewOct 19, 2013
Okaukuejo is probably my favorite of all the NWR resorts in Etosha. It's all about the waterhole (and I'm not talking about the bar, though that's OK, too.) The illuminated waterhole is the most accessible and almost always the most active, though Halali is a very close second. I've seen lions, elephants and rhinos fighting, and all sorts of wildlife here. I stay at the campground section of the resort and while it can get crowded it's a nice place. The restaurant is good and the bathrooms are beautiful (though the plumbing isn't always the best).
Fair42 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 87%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
- RoomOnly 65% said rooms were big enough.