well worth going to both and even going to the underground city was well worth it.
Things to do near Old and New Towns of Edinburgh
- 10.24 mi0.24 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh51 reviews
So called because Holyrood Palace is at the bottom (where the Queen stays when in Edinburgh) and Edinburgh Castle is at the top. Lots of nooks & crannies to explore plus pavement cafes, bars, restaurants & shops. Tourists flock here for all things Scottish.Popular withHistoryLocalDesign
- 20.08 miPrinces Street, Edinburgh EH1 3EG UK0.08 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh37 reviews
Princes Street is the shopping district of Edinburgh, the best part of it is the large beautiful gardens and the view up to the Castle and across the Mound. Also be sure to climb to the top of the Scott Monument for beautiful views across the whole of the city, Arthurs Seat and the Firth of Forth.Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies
- 30.14 mi
- 40.18 mi32 Market St., Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 1QB, UK0.18 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh24 reviews
If you will be in Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival in August, and I HIGHLY recommend that you are, the Tattoo cannot and should not be missed. Be sure to buy tickets early as it sells out very quickly (usually by June or so), but sometimes last minute tickets can be find so be sure to check anyway! The show ...Popular withLocal
- 50.0 mi
- 60.23 mi
- 70.22 mi48 Princes Street, Edinburgh EH2 2YJ, United Kingdom0.22 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh5 reviews
shop a little and enjoy the very nice center hall all the big Brands are here to buy. have a free perfume.smell to walk in the city...a street cafe and a restaurant on high floor with good views.Popular withLocalLuxuryBusiness
- 80.22 mi
- 90.22 mi
- 100.08 mi
- 110.16 mi
- 120.0 mi
- 130.1 mi19a West Register Street0.1 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
Something a bit different...Vegas adds a touch of glamour to clubbing. Music is swing, easy listening, latin & country. There are vegas show girls and Elvis or Sinatra might even pop up! Prizes for best dressed guests! Go on, make an effort! Always a fun night.
- 140.23 miChambers Street, Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, United Kingdom0.23 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
SCOTLANDS PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE.THE MUSEUM COOLCTIONS TELL YOU THE STORY OF SCOTLAND'S LAND PEOPLE AND CULTURE.WHAT INFLUENCE HAS THE WORLD HAD ON SCOTLAND AND SCOTLAND ON THE WORLD? YOUR JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY STARTS HERE.FOR GENERATONS THE MUSEUM HAS COLLECTED KEY EXHIBITS FROM ALL OVER SCOTLAND AND BEYOND,VIKING BROOCHES,PICTISH STONES,ANCIENT CHESSMEN AND QUEEN MARYS CLARSACH,DESIGN A ROBOT,TEST DRIVE A FORMULAR ONE ...
- 150.2 mi30 – 34 St Andrew Square0.2 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
Designer shops galore! If you got the cash to spend then head straight to Multrees Walk. Boutiques include Harvey Nichols, Calvin Klien, Mulberry, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Kurt Giger, Reiss...and more!
- 160.0 mi0.0 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
A massive park in the middle of the city where families, students, young and old hang out. There's football games, frisbee games, people having bbq's, sunbathing. Obviously these are mostly summer activities, but even in winter, there's always people walking through or making snowmenPopular withFamilies
- 170.0 mi
- 180.0 mi
- 190.12 mi29 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, United Kingdom0.12 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
There are 4 Howies' restaurants across town. You can bring your own bottle which always helps! Food is bistro style, 2 courses-£15 or 3 for around £18. Fresh local, seasonal produce used. Nice surroundings, lovely food.
- 200.0 mi49 Frederick Street0.0 mi from Old and New Towns of Edinburgh1 review
Excellent bar tucked under Frederick Street. One room is surrounded by huge bookcases and a fireplace another has wine bottles glued to the ceiling. A big bar at the front as you walk in. Very popular with locals.Popular withAdventure