Restaurants near Old Cunucu House
- 0Palm Beach 150, Noord, ArubaDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
The Old Cunucu House is a far cry from the touristy spots next to the high-rise hotels. The setting is charming and serene. The seafood here is prepared very simply,...
- Nearby Restaurants
- 133B Palm Beach, Noord, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Noord restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi6 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip...Popular with
- 261 Washington, Noord, ArubaRanked #1 overall in Noord restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not...
- 3Tierra del Sol Resort, Malmokweg z/n, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #8 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Lunch or Dinner - this is a great place (ocean view) with excellent Chef and delicius meals (excellent pricing)
- 4Palm Beach 186 #3, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #9 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 0.6 mi1 review
go thursday....all you can eat offer . I like the German Schnitzel and the white bavarian saussage
- 5ArubaRanked #1 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 1.7 mi13 reviews
Ramon Helgers and Karsten Gesing founded Madame Janette April 2nd 1999. Their collaboration resulted into a place, which offers fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Ramon is responsible for the...Popular with
- 7Weststraat, Oranjestad, ArubaRanked #3 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 2.9 mi3 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were...
- 8L.G. Smith Boulevard 1, Oranjestad, ArubaRanked #4 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 3.6 mi
Another feet in the sand restaurant, but closer to town than the Flying Fishbone. You will dine in the sand, next to the water's edge. The food is good, not...
- 9J.E Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #1 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 2.4 mi4 reviews
Great beach bar and restaurant. Lots of shade, lounge chairs, showers, children's playground, beach tennis courts. Lots of fun.Popular with
- 10J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 252, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 2.4 mi3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time...