do not go there for the food it is not a restaurant or a pub based on the food it poorly serves and it will leave you sick the next day as well. There are sooooo many better places where they actually serve food that is fresh and edible . The food there is dangerous and should not be eaten
Restaurants near Old Dublin
- 10.19 mi977 Sainte-Catherine Street West, Montreal, QC, Canada0.19 mi from Old Dublin3 reviews
Tim Hortons in Montreal is kind of like the Dunkin Donuts in Boston, they are quite literally at every corner of the street. They sell quite an variety of pastries, chocolate bread, muffins, and donuts. The sizes here are usually half of what you would find in a DD, quite fresh and perfect for a snack. Both cold and hot ...Popular withLocal
- 20.16 miSuite 12500, 5 Place Ville Marie, Montreal, QC H3B 2G2, Canada0.16 mi from Old Dublin3 reviews
There are so many other places you can go in Montreal than this one. It's not that the food is not good, it's a decent steakhouse, it's just that it's kinda boring. Be adventurous and go for holes in the walls. Try Chez Doval for a real Portuguese Montreal experience... or try Milsa, a Brazilian steakhouse not too far away. ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 30.21 mi1243 Metcalfe, Montreal, QC H3B 2V5, Canada0.21 mi from Old Dublin2 reviews
1243 Metcalfe Street. Another favorite; this place is always exciting for me. I very much like the decor, and they make a great gin and tonic. The dishes are great day and evening; the pulled pork sandwich; the bangers and mash; the braised beef; and they know how to make a scotch egg.
- 40.21 mi
- 50.09 mi
- 60.13 mi888 rue Ste-Catherine O, Montreal, QC H3B 1E2, Canada0.13 mi from Old Dublin1 review
Well, the smoke meat here is decent, but i am a fan of their smoke meat poutine or smoke meat spaghetti . There are two locations and both are on St Catherine street.. FYI: The one in the basement is cheaper than the one the street level.
- 70.08 mi
- 80.2 mi1073, Cote Du Beaver Hall, Montreal, QC H2Z 1S5, Canada0.2 mi from Old Dublin1 review
They really like to emphasize the service at this restaurant. The food is pretty good and the decor/atmosphere makes you feel like if you were back in the 80s (in a good way). Somewhat pricey if you stack a bottle of wine so prepare the plastic!
- 90.09 mi
- 100.13 mi
- 110.16 mi900 Rene Levesque Blvd, West, Montreal, QC0.16 mi from Old Dublin1 review
Very good hotel, although a bit expensive. Rooms are spacious and very clean, but the bathroom was small and the shower didn't have much "power". Liked the hotel bar with the live music. Non alcoholic drinks are cheap, wine is very expensive.
- 120.09 mi1225 Phillips Square, Montreal, QC H3B Canada0.09 mi from Old Dublin
Really good french style bistro for lunch when you're working downtown. The tables are really close to one another but it adds to the atmosphere, which is loud and cheerful. The food is great and prices are not to high. Service is also very efficient and friendly.
- 130.09 mi
- 140.88 mi1615 Rue Saint-Denis, Montreal, QC H2X 3K3, Canada0.88 mi from Old Dublin
Along the Boulevard St Laurent, amid a plentitude of cafes and bistros, you must save room for a delicious dessert such as the Caramel fleur de sel pot de creme.Popular withFoodies
- 150.62 mi351 Rue St-Paul O Montréal, QC H2Y0.62 mi from Old Dublin10 reviews
It's an expensive bakery but it is surely the top 3 in town. Their sandwiches are delicious at lunch time, and the brownie is a must. Always packed, you want to be there by 11.30am max.Popular withFoodiesBusiness
- 160.58 mi1007 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC H2Z 1J4, Canada0.58 mi from Old Dublin8 reviews
I'm always on the hunt for delicious Japanese foodz, whether it's in my home cities - Boston and Montreal or when I'm on a day trip to New York City, or touring through the West Coast; though I'm quite satisfied with my sushi and yakitori finds, I always felt a lack of great ramen-ness in my Japanese food experience. Though ...Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 170.58 mi
- 180.65 mi
- 190.67 mi
- 200.3 mi1446 Peel Street, Montreal, QC H3A Canada0.3 mi from Old Dublin5 reviews
Café Ferreira in downtown Montreal is a fantastic Portuguese restaurant. Very upscale, and very expensive as well. Here, you will find a refined menu and a fantastic wine list. This is the place to have fish and seafood in Montreal. I remember having an amazing tuna steak here.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness