Old Faithful Snow Lodge and Cabins
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 86%Family Travelers
- 75%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 75%Local Culture
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge and CabinsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jan 24, 2014
Although it's changed over the years, it still retains the charm of an old national park hotel. The cabins are new if useful, especially in winter. Convenient to all the sites.
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge and CabinsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Jun 26, 2013
Great location near Old Faithful
No a/c, but fan available
Nicest hotel in Yellowstone Park
2 queens beds June 18, 2013
priced at $229 plus taxes =
$259 per night
- Old Faithful Snow Lodge and CabinsFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Pricey but really a lovely place. Modern accomodations (built in 1999) but with lovely woodwork details and atmosphere. The rooms were cozy and comfortable but well appointed (fridge and coffeemaker) versus some of the older options. Two restaurants a terrace with tables and just across the street from the new visitor center (and thus old faithful). Have to pay for internet and happily no TVs in the rooms.
Good!19 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance89% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel Building85% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Location84% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.