Take the kids for a tour of the town and visit the Old Jail Museum.
Restaurants near Old Jail Museum
- 10.98 mi98 Saint George Street, St. Augustine, FL, United States0.98 mi from Old Jail Museum
Columbia has been serving Spanish cuisine for over a century. Request a table in their internal courtyard for a Spanish style beautiful setting. Our favorites are the gazpacho and the famous 1905 salad.Popular with
- 21.0 mi
- 30.98 mi60 Hypolita Street, St. Augustine, FL, United States0.98 mi from Old Jail Museum6 reviews
Small, cozy, upper-scale cuisine restaurant in down town Saint Augustine.Popular with
- 40.93 mi39 Cordova Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084, United States0.93 mi from Old Jail Museum7 reviews
Unique menu items focusing local, organic ingredients. Menus changes seasonally and is full of yummy treats. Porch, courtyard and indoor seating options. Our favorites are the fried green tomato hoagie and the chocolate pecan pie.Popular with
- 50.91 mi54 Cuna St, St Augustine, FL 320840.91 mi from Old Jail Museum5 reviews
Great bangers and mash
- 60.97 mi
- 70.94 mi
- 81.0 mi17 Hypolita St, St Augustine, FL 320841.0 mi from Old Jail Museum2 reviews
Try something different in a beautiful setting. Tasty Mayan food available on their porch, courtyard or indoors.Popular with
- 90.98 mi98 Saint George Street, St. Augustine, Florida, United States0.98 mi from Old Jail Museum3 reviews
Fantastic food, especially Columbia’s Original "1905" Salad™ named “One of America’s Top 10 Best Salads” by USA Today in 2008! Great casual atmosphere with the influence of early Spanish explorers!
- 100.34 mi
- 111.0 mi35 Hypolita St #1011.0 mi from Old Jail Museum1 review
Cafe del Hidalgo various gelato and sorbet that taste good. For disability access travel to the side of building in the area of other stores. Inside the store the disability access is limited and crowded.Popular with
- 121.0 mi
- 130.97 mi
- 140.86 mi
- 150.79 mi
- 161.0 mi17 Hypolita St, St. Augustine, Florida1.0 mi from Old Jail Museum1 review
Stopped in St Augustine to see the town and ate at Catch 27 for lunch. The food was fantastic. A sophisticated yet family friendly menu filled with fresh seafood infused with southern flare. Clam Chowder and Shrimp and grits are not to miss! Beware it is a B.Y.O.B (Bring your own beer) restaurant so make sure to stop at a ...Popular with
- 170.92 mi252 Yacht Club Drive, St. Augustine, FL, United States0.92 mi from Old Jail Museum2 reviews
Our favorite restaurant.
- 180.81 mi5 Cordova Street, St. Augustine, FL, United States0.81 mi from Old Jail Museum1 review
Great, inexpensive BBQ in the heart of downtown. Live music outside weather permitting.
- 190.64 mi
- 200.97 mi