Live music here almost every night (call if you want the sched or just go) Good pub food, great ales .. can't go wrong
Restaurants near Old Triangle Irish Alehouse for Budget Travelers
- 10.17 mi0.17 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse3 reviews
Great restaurant, the only restaurant in Halifax where gluten free and plant based eaters can share a meal with their carnivorous friends.Popular withVegetarian
- 20.19 mi0.19 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
Mind-blowingly awesome poutine! If you're not familiar with poutine, it originated as a french-canadian dish, and is now more of a national comfort food with Canadians. It consists of fries (often chunky fries), gravy and cheese curds (a sort of bouncy, unpasteurised cheese). We've created an entire food group around poutine, dressing it up with anything and everything under the ...
- 30.17 mi
- 40.14 mi
- 50.16 mi0.16 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
- 60.15 mi
- 70.1 mi0.1 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
This is a treat that seems to be a Canadian thing - fried dough with cinnamon and other toppings. They also have fries and drinks, but just give the warm dough topped with cinnamon.Popular withLocalStudentsBudget
- 80.34 mi0.34 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
Delicious mexican food in downtown Halifax. Especially good frozen margaritas!
- 90.48 mi
- 100.55 mi
- 110.68 mi
- 120.33 mi0.33 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
- 130.75 mi0.75 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
The Spring Garden road location of "Just Us!" cafe is housed in a lovely old victorian house right next to Halifax's prettiest downtown park. Like any Halifax coffeeshop, it's usually filled with students, as we've somehow crammed 5 universities into our tiny city. It makes up for the swathes of uni students with a ton of character; creaky wooden floors ...
- 140.38 mi
- 151.2 mi1.2 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse2 reviews
Celtic Corner is a truly Nova Scotian experience. This place always has live music...often a fiddler or two, in true Halifax style. They've got local brew on tap and a menu full of proper Canadian pub food. It's a lovely place to spend an evening if you're in the Dartmouth area.
- 161.77 mi1.77 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse2 reviews
good sized meals.frendly staff
- 171.36 mi1.36 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse
This place is AMAZING. It was a desperately needed addition to Downtown Dartmouth, which is slowly coming out of a long economic slump. It's not just the locals who are loving it, either. People from all over the greater Halifax area trek to this place to get their hands on some 49th parallel coffee and some of the best baked ...
- 181.29 mi
- 191.33 mi1.33 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse1 review
A gourmet poutine cafe. How much more Canadian can you get?!