- 10.17 mi1685 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS B3J Canada0.17 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse53 reviews
Short walk across the Commons from West Street this place was doing local food long before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon , a Halifax favouritePopular with
- 20.19 mi5236 Blowers St, Halifax, NS B3J 1J7, Canada0.19 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse51 review
Mind-blowingly awesome poutine! If you're not familiar with poutine, it originated as a french-canadian dish, and is now more of a national comfort food with Canadians. It consists of fries (often chunky fries), gravy and cheese curds (a sort of bouncy, unpasteurised cheese). We've created an entire food group around poutine, dressing it up with anything and everything under the ...
- 30.17 mi1600 Grafton Street, Halifax, NS, Canada0.17 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse41 review
A great English-style pub in downtown Halifax serving a dizzying selection of different beers - over 60 to choose from. Great place to hang out with friends for a few pints and the food is alright too!
- 40.14 mi
- 50.16 mi1580 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS, Canada0.16 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse41 review
- 60.15 mi
- 70.48 mi
- 80.34 mi5472 Spring Garden Road, Halifax, NS, Canada0.34 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse51 review
Delicious mexican food in downtown Halifax. Especially good frozen margaritas!
- 90.55 mi2082 Gottingen, Halifax, NS B3K 3B3, Canada0.55 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse51 review
This place is amazing and a foodie's dream. The chef makes his own pates and rillettes. He also makes sausages you won't find anywhere else in this city - likely the whole East Coast.
- 100.68 mi
- 110.33 mi1475 Lower Water Street, Bishop's Landing, Halifax, NS B3J 1S2, Canada0.33 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse41 review
- 120.75 mi5896 Spring Garden Road, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada0.75 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse41 review
The Spring Garden road location of "Just Us!" cafe is housed in a lovely old victorian house right next to Halifax's prettiest downtown park. Like any Halifax coffeeshop, it's usually filled with students, as we've somehow crammed 5 universities into our tiny city. It makes up for the swathes of uni students with a ton of character; creaky wooden floors ...
- 130.38 mi
- 141.2 mi69 Alderney Drive, Halifax, B2Y 1E7, Canada1.2 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse52 reviews
A great friendly pub on the Dartmouth side of the harbour. For tourists taking a scenic ride on the ferry it is worth staying over for lunch, especially on a sunny day when you can sit on the roof top patio and look over the Halifax skyline while having a bite to eat and a beer. The food is your ...
- 151.77 mi6061 Young Street, Halifax, NS B3K 2A3, Canada1.77 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse42 reviews
good sized meals.frendly staff
- 161.36 mi66 Ochterloney Street, Dartmouth, NS B2Y 1C2, Canada1.36 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse
This place is AMAZING. It was a desperately needed addition to Downtown Dartmouth, which is slowly coming out of a long economic slump. It's not just the locals who are loving it, either. People from all over the greater Halifax area trek to this place to get their hands on some 49th parallel coffee and some of the best baked ...
- 171.29 mi
- 181.33 mi380 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth, NS B2Y 3S5, Canada1.33 mi from Old Triangle Irish Alehouse51 review
A gourmet poutine cafe. How much more Canadian can you get?!