Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Excellent hotel...gym & spa are to die for...Popular with
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Muscat hotels2 reviews
The best Ritz Carlton I have stayed at. Everything about the Al Bustan is over-the-top and the lobby could compete with many a Grand Mosque. The hotel itself is a...
- Ranked #2 overall in Muscat hotels3 reviews
Near to the Ramada Hotel.Very Beautiful Place.we can see Dolphins,Turtles....
- Ranked #2 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
They have a fantastic breakfast spread, and a nice pool. They also have a good pub at the hotel you can try.
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Nizwa hotels1 review
About half and hour drive from Nizwa you'll find Misfat Al Abreen - a terraced mountainside hamlet of mangos, bananas and date palms above the quaint village of Al Hamra....Popular with
- 6Ranked #3 overall in Muscat hotels2 reviews
I have stayed here on numerous occasions through work and I love the complex.3 hotels all in 1 resort, all of different star ratings. The hotel complex maybe a little...
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Ruwi hotels1 review
- Ranked #1 overall in Zighy Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
If you like luxury villa accommodation built in an indigenous style of stone and palm set between the fjords of Arabia and the warm waters of the Gulf of Oman...
- Ranked #3 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
It's a wonderful place
- Ranked #4 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Shangri La is the only place in town where you'll pay 10 Omani Rials (26 USD) for a sheesha (that's a hooka to you and me). The movers and...Popular with