Hotels for Local Culture in Oman
- Muscat, OmanRanked #2 overall in Muscat hotels3 reviews
Near to the Ramada Hotel.Very Beautiful Place.we can see Dolphins,Turtles....
- Heights Residential Area, Muscat, OmanRanked #2 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
They have a fantastic breakfast spread, and a nice pool. They also have a good pub at the hotel you can try.Popular with
- 13Al Jissah St, Muscat, OmanRanked #3 overall in Muscat hotels2 reviews
I have stayed here on numerous occasions through work and I love the complex.3 hotels all in 1 resort, all of different star ratings. The hotel complex maybe a little...
- 14Shatti Al-Qurum, Ruwi, OmanRanked #1 overall in Ruwi hotels1 review
- 15P.O. Box 199 | Postal Code 115, Medinat Sultan Qaboos, Governorate of Muscat, OmanRanked #7 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels1 review
A chill place to while away a Friday afternoon in the capital city - beer, sheesha, diving and a nice little sheltered bay for the kiddies. There's also beach bungalows...Popular with
- Sallan Road | P O Box 122, Al Taraif, Sohar 321, OmanRanked #1 overall in Sohar hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
A castle like hotel with both towers and parapets protects a large pool surrounded by astro-turf from the watchful eyes of Omani locals. Fancy a lager under the Arabian Sun?...
- 17PO Box 202, Nizwa 611, OmanRanked #3 overall in Nizwa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
The Safari Hotel was infamous amongst the expats living in Nizwa for its whorehouse (the red Chinese lanterns gave it away) but those days are long gone, meaning last year....
- Hai a Thurat, Nizwa 611, OmanRanked #4 overall in Nizwa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Affectionately known as the 'Golden Toilet' among the local expats, this hotel, despite the slow service, over priced meals and microscopic gym, still manages to draw an afternoon crowd (if...
- Heights Residential Area, Muscat, OmanRanked #9 overall in Governorate of Muscat hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a dark and decaying hotel with a dodgy restaurant/bar. The standard room was outdated, dirty and noisy as the loud music at the in-house bar came to life...Popular with
- 20Across from main view point, 1.5 hrs from Nizwa, Nizwa, OmanRanked #5 overall in Nizwa hotels1 review
Remarkable in attractive "resort" in Jebel Shams. Visited but didn't stay here. No local character and has a reputation for poor management.