Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Omni Fort Worth HotelMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersHistory Buffs
Located downtown, across from the Fort Worth Convention Center, the Omni Hotel is one of the more recent additions to the Fort Worth skyline. I have attended events at the hotel as well as stayed there for the night. The decor is fantastic and fits right in with the "cowtown" theme of Fort Worth. Hotel service is good. However, parking in this area is very difficult. If there is a major event at the hotel, traffic backs up horribly. Nevertheless, it is one of my favorite places to stay in the area.Recommended for:
- Omni Fort Worth HotelMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersFirst to Review
First Class business hotel. Stayed here for a conference last fall, and was more than impressed by the rooms and service. Onsite dining is great, and the property is about a 10 minute drive from the Historic District.Recommended for:
Dining options at Omni Fort Worth Hotel include 5 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a children's club. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Fort Worth property has 68000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 614 guestrooms at Omni Fort Worth Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 20 per night
- Pets: US$ 50 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 50 per stay
- Deposit: US$ 50 per night
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator: US$ 20 per night
- In room microwave: US$ 10 per night
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Excellent!746 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 98%
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.