Great location! Best place to stay when you come into the city to see the Padres! Lots of nearby places to eat and ez to transportation to the beaches. I recommend it.
Restaurants near Omni Hotel San Diego for Family Travelers
- 10.15 mi1851 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 921090.15 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Live like a local and eat at "The Yolk". Insider tip: take in some rays as you sit up on the rooftop balcony and sip mimosas as you enjoy brunch. You're welcome. :)Popular with
- 20.05 mi0.05 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego3 reviews
Big fan. Very casual place, spitting distance from the convention centre and Petco Park. You order at the window and then take your number to any open table. We were all shocked at how reasonable the prices were for the amount of food we got. Fresh seafood cooked up in many different ways - fried, grilled, in sandwiches etc. Good ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi224 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.13 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Beautiful ambience - it has a kind of royal, elegant decor and warm lighting that makes it a cozy place to dine in the evenings. The terrace is a great alternative, especially on a summer evening: with a great view of downtown, the Convention Center, and the entrance to the Gaslamp Quarter, and it's heated by gas lamps (haha). The ...Popular with
- 40.17 mi353 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 921010.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
The Spanish tapa style restaurant is upstairs and a lounge/club downstairs with an additional bar. There's frequently a dj and they offer salsa classes during the week. The staff is friendly and the drinks are strong! My company hosted a holiday party here as well and it was comfortable however very dark in the downstairs space!Popular with
- 50.22 mi
- 60.08 mi207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.08 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
we waited almost 1 hour for our dinner even it did not seem too busy. Then they brought up a wrong dish. Food was just o.k. Restaurant setting was not very touching for a Nobu Restaurant.Popular with
- 70.24 mi454 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
the dj at stingaree must have a serious case of ADD. within the 2 hours i was at stingaree he must've went through hip hop from the 1980s all the way to today. ever played kareoke revolution on "medley mode"? the music was exactly it, it switched from song to song every minute. they played songs that had popular chorus ...
- 80.2 mi417 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101, United States0.2 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego4 reviews
A true authentic Mexican restaurant. Bolillo seeks to combine the best flavors of a diverse country to teach about the flavors, the culture, and about the beauty of Mexico. Try the horchata and the cheese stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeños!Popular with
- 90.18 mi
- 100.25 mi410 10th Ave, San Diego, CA0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego3 reviews
Absolutely divine pizza. I had never even heard of this place before I went, but at the recommendation of the bartender at our pre-dinner cocktail bar (plus the GPS food locator on my phone), we headed in on a Friday night. We got there around 7pm and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table, but the bouncers outside ...Popular with
- 110.17 mi340 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Great Drinks & You grill your steak at the many grills located around the restaurant. Strip is for their famous NY Strip steaks that the marinate before bringing them to your table. Great atmosphere. It gets crowded on the weekends especially! Have a blast!
- 120.18 mi
- 130.11 mi
- 140.14 mi355 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA0.14 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego4 reviews
I normally love this place but this time was an exception. On a chilly morning they sat us right beside the open side door, when I asked if the door could be closed I was told, "no." The wait for our order to be taken was unusually long. When we finally received our food, my omelet was incorrect. Overall ...
- 150.24 mi467 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA0.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Pretty good Thai food in a casual and big space on 5th Ave in the Gaslamp Quarter. The service was decent and our food came quickly. It wasn't anything special, but it was really good and totally hit the spot.
- 160.15 mi
- 170.21 mi440 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101, United States0.21 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
This isn't your normal Asian restaurant. The lighting is dark and the decor is sleek. If you sit at the bar, you can watch sports, but it's not the main focus of this place. It's a pretty swanky place. I usually order the shaken kobe beef. This place takes reservations on OpenTable.
- 180.17 mi
- 190.25 mi0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego2 reviews
Good pizza and a nice draft selection. Good airflow with the sliding doors/walls.Popular with
- 200.11 mi