Great location! Best place to stay when you come into the city to see the Padres! Lots of nearby places to eat and ez to transportation to the beaches. I recommend it.
Restaurants near Omni Hotel San Diego for Wellness
- 10.15 mi1851 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 921090.15 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
You will probably end up going here, and there is little I can do, except give you my plug. Broken Yolk is overrated. With so many unique and charming breakfast spots (The Mission, Cafe 976, The Menu, etc..), Broken Yolk is not worth the ridiculous long line. Yes, the food is good as most places can produce some good pancakes ...Popular with
- 20.17 mi353 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 921010.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
This Spanish restaurant and bar offers an amazing ambience and is great to gather with friends. Enjoy the tapas and Sangria while watching the live music they offer every Friday night. They have a $5 cover on Fridays and the drinks are a bit expensive as it is located downtown. Come here to show off your salsa moves!Popular with
- 30.22 miGaslamp District, 400 J Street, San Diego, CA 921010.22 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego17 reviews
I was definitely expecting more from a restaurant with all these raving reviews. After the amazing dining experience at Sushi Ota and Kous Kous, I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed by Oceanaire. Don't get me wrong, the quality of the seafood they serve here is really top notch. I am just not sure if I am a fan of style ...Popular with
- 40.08 mi207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.08 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
we waited almost 1 hour for our dinner even it did not seem too busy. Then they brought up a wrong dish. Food was just o.k. Restaurant setting was not very touching for a Nobu Restaurant.Popular with
- 50.24 mi454 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
the dj at stingaree must have a serious case of ADD. within the 2 hours i was at stingaree he must've went through hip hop from the 1980s all the way to today. ever played kareoke revolution on "medley mode"? the music was exactly it, it switched from song to song every minute. they played songs that had popular chorus ...
- 60.2 mi417 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101, United States0.2 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego4 reviews
A true authentic Mexican restaurant. Bolillo seeks to combine the best flavors of a diverse country to teach about the flavors, the culture, and about the beauty of Mexico. Try the horchata and the cheese stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeños!Popular with
- 70.18 mi
- 80.13 mi224 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.13 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
My fiance took me here for Valentine's Day earlier this year and we instantly fell in love again with great food and ambience. The portions are really small but it's worth the visit if you're not too hungry and want to taste something flavorful. It's a bit pricey for us but it made it really special.Popular with
- 90.05 mi
- 100.25 mi410 10th Ave, San Diego, CA0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego3 reviews
Absolutely divine pizza. I had never even heard of this place before I went, but at the recommendation of the bartender at our pre-dinner cocktail bar (plus the GPS food locator on my phone), we headed in on a Friday night. We got there around 7pm and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table, but the bouncers outside ...Popular with
- 110.17 mi340 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 921010.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Great Drinks & You grill your steak at the many grills located around the restaurant. Strip is for their famous NY Strip steaks that the marinate before bringing them to your table. Great atmosphere. It gets crowded on the weekends especially! Have a blast!
- 120.18 mi
- 130.11 mi
- 140.14 mi355 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA0.14 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego4 reviews
I normally love this place but this time was an exception. On a chilly morning they sat us right beside the open side door, when I asked if the door could be closed I was told, "no." The wait for our order to be taken was unusually long. When we finally received our food, my omelet was incorrect. Overall ...
- 150.24 mi467 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA0.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
Pretty good Thai food in a casual and big space on 5th Ave in the Gaslamp Quarter. The service was decent and our food came quickly. It wasn't anything special, but it was really good and totally hit the spot.
- 160.15 mi
- 170.21 mi440 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101, United States0.21 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego
This isn't your normal Asian restaurant. The lighting is dark and the decor is sleek. If you sit at the bar, you can watch sports, but it's not the main focus of this place. It's a pretty swanky place. I usually order the shaken kobe beef. This place takes reservations on OpenTable.
- 180.17 mi
- 190.25 mi0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego2 reviews
Good pizza and a nice draft selection. Good airflow with the sliding doors/walls.Popular with
- 200.16 mi353 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA0.16 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego1 review
This is the first Spanish restaurant I've ever dined in, and I wasn't disappointed. To sum it up, Spanish cuisines is wonderful! The food was delicious, as we indulged ourselves on a variety of paellas and tapas! For a guy who swears to "never leave any leftovers,"I was beat, stepped on, and walked all over... I gave it my best ...Popular with