Omni Hotel San Diego

675 L Street, San Diego, CA 92101

Great location! Best place to stay when you come into the city to see the Padres! Lots of nearby places to eat and ez to transportation to the beaches. I recommend it.

Popular withFamiliesLuxuryBusiness

Restaurants near Omni Hotel San Diego for Wellness

filtered byWellnessX

The Broken Yolk Cafe

1851 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109
    0.15 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

You will probably end up going here, and there is little I can do, except give you my plug. Broken Yolk is overrated. With so many unique and charming breakfast spots (The Mission, Cafe 976, The Menu, etc..), Broken Yolk is not worth the ridiculous long line. Yes, the food is good as most places can produce some good pancakes ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetWellness

Cafe Sevilla - San Diego

353 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

This Spanish restaurant and bar offers an amazing ambience and is great to gather with friends. Enjoy the tapas and Sangria while watching the live music they offer every Friday night. They have a $5 cover on Fridays and the drinks are a bit expensive as it is located downtown. Come here to show off your salsa moves!

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeLocal

The Oceanaire Seafood Room

Gaslamp District, 400 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.22 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

I was definitely expecting more from a restaurant with all these raving reviews. After the amazing dining experience at Sushi Ota and Kous Kous, I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed by Oceanaire. Don't get me wrong, the quality of the seafood they serve here is really top notch. I am just not sure if I am a fan of style ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Nobu San Diego

207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.08 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

we waited almost 1 hour for our dinner even it did not seem too busy. Then they brought up a wrong dish. Food was just o.k. Restaurant setting was not very touching for a Nobu Restaurant.

Stingaree San Diego

454 6th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

the dj at stingaree must have a serious case of ADD. within the 2 hours i was at stingaree he must've went through hip hop from the 1980s all the way to today. ever played kareoke revolution on "medley mode"? the music was exactly it, it switched from song to song every minute. they played songs that had popular chorus ...

Bolillo Tortas

417 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
    0.2 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

A true authentic Mexican restaurant. Bolillo seeks to combine the best flavors of a diverse country to teach about the flavors, the culture, and about the beauty of Mexico. Try the horchata and the cheese stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeƱos!

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeLocal

Dick's Last Resort

345 4th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.18 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Good bar food with a fun environment, don't get too scared off the wait staff out its part off the fun.

Popular withNightlifeBackpackersAdventure

Lou & Mickey's

224 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.13 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

My fiance took me here for Valentine's Day earlier this year and we instantly fell in love again with great food and ambience. The portions are really small but it's worth the visit if you're not too hungry and want to taste something flavorful. It's a bit pricey for us but it made it really special.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Tin Fish

0.05 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

I love this place. Good selection of beers, delicious fish tacos, and one of the best spots for Comic Con people-watching. Every time I'm in San Diego I eat here at least once.

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Basic Pizza & Bar

410 10th Ave, San Diego, CA
    0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Absolutely divine pizza. I had never even heard of this place before I went, but at the recommendation of the bartender at our pre-dinner cocktail bar (plus the GPS food locator on my phone), we headed in on a Friday night. We got there around 7pm and had to wait about 15 minutes for a table, but the bouncers outside ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsBackpackers

Gaslamp Strip Club

340 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Great Drinks & You grill your steak at the many grills located around the restaurant. Strip is for their famous NY Strip steaks that the marinate before bringing them to your table. Great atmosphere. It gets crowded on the weekends especially! Have a blast!

Jsix Restaurant

616 J St, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.18 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Great bartenders + Great Food + Great specialty drinks = FANTASTIC time! They have a great happy hour with half off appetizers & drink specials.

Donovan's Steak & Chop House

570 K Street, San Diego, CA
    0.11 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Outstanding bone in New York steak. Fantastic fresh sides, salads and desserts to make you happy! Service is exceptional and the wine list has something for everyone.

Broken Yolk Cafe - Gaslamp

355 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA
    0.14 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

I normally love this place but this time was an exception. On a chilly morning they sat us right beside the open side door, when I asked if the door could be closed I was told, "no." The wait for our order to be taken was unusually long. When we finally received our food, my omelet was incorrect. Overall ...

Royal Thai Cuisine

467 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA
    0.24 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Pretty good Thai food in a casual and big space on 5th Ave in the Gaslamp Quarter. The service was decent and our food came quickly. It wasn't anything special, but it was really good and totally hit the spot.

Masala Spices of India

314 5th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
    0.15 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Really enjoyed this restaurant. Seating was very comfortable and food was delicious!

Red Pearl Kitchen

440 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
    0.21 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

This isn't your normal Asian restaurant. The lighting is dark and the decor is sleek. If you sit at the bar, you can watch sports, but it's not the main focus of this place. It's a pretty swanky place. I usually order the shaken kobe beef. This place takes reservations on OpenTable.

The Blind Burro

639 J St.
    0.17 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Nice restaurant design. Food was good but not special. Popular and trendy. Would go again, maybe just for happy hour.

Basic

0.25 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

Good pizza and a nice draft selection. Good airflow with the sliding doors/walls.

Popular withNightlifeFoodies

Sevilla Nightclub

353 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA
    0.16 mi from Omni Hotel San Diego

This is the first Spanish restaurant I've ever dined in, and I wasn't disappointed. To sum it up, Spanish cuisines is wonderful! The food was delicious, as we indulged ourselves on a variety of paellas and tapas! For a guy who swears to "never leave any leftovers,"I was beat, stepped on, and walked all over... I gave it my best ...

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesStudents