Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGateMember ofWellnessGreen TravelersStudentsAdventure TravelersJun 22, 2014
If you want to avoid paying Disneyworld hotel prices, and skip the chains right outside the park, try this vacation resort with spacious, apartment-style rooms and suites. There are day camp activities for kids (if you need them) and a lazy river ride in one of the ginormous pools. The atmosphere is more relaxed, which is a welcome treat after a day spent running around Disneyworld.Recommended for:
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Excellent!1705 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 90%
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.