Omni Royal Orleans
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Omni Royal OrleansMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Oct 17, 2013
I stayed here with a well-heeled friend, and even she was pleased by the amenities. The lobby is golden, airy and inviting. The restaurant is typically decorated for a fine hotel; the breakfasts were lovely and the coffee strong. My favorite part was the rooftop pool. I felt like I had an exclusive view of the city from on high and could observe little moments happening all around. Street parking is difficult to find in the quarter, especially because most of nearby Conti is reserved for police vehicles, but otherwise the location is ideal; it's only steps to Jackson Square, to the galleries on Royal, and only a few more to Bourbon, if that's your thing.Recommended for:
- Omni Royal OrleansMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewMar 12, 2013
Home of the VERY old Opera and St. Louis Hotel, as well as the world famous Rib Room. Try to stay on the top floor for the best views and easy access to the roof top pool and bar.
Excellent!1769 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building72% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Omni Royal Orleans Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness
There are 346 guestrooms at Omni Royal Orleans Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 32 per day
- Pets: US$ 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room