Omphoy Ocean Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Omphoy Ocean ResortFirst to ReviewAug 01, 2012
This place is a little gem in the middle of Palm Beach. It is a boutique hotel, secluded, upscale facilities, perfect for a fantastic romantic weekend for couples. It has a nice restaurant called Malcolm's where you can taste delicious creation from Chef Michael Wurster from NY. It is an Oceanfront luxury, with a relaxing pool, very comfortable rooms with amazing views, a full bar and amenities like foosball and pool table for fun! All kinds of water sports are available as well at the beach. You can also enjoy brunch by the beach at The Terrace and relax at the on site SPA. It is a great weekend getaway destination!Recommended for:
Very Good!568 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Beach85% appreciated the clean beach.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Ambiance76% were fond of the entertainment options.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible