One Stop Sustainability Shop

1468 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR, United States

Whenever I come to Portland, 4 words that I will always hear (among many) are Coffee, Pastries, Beer, and Sustainable. And sometimes on the same block or within the first few minutes of conversation. My son and I were walking along NE Alberta after breakfast and I wandered by The One Stop Sustainability Shop. My son didn't share my shopping ...

Restaurants near One Stop Sustainability Shop

Helser's On Alberta

0.05 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

The mushroom hash is so ridiculously good here. I went there two mornings in a row when I was there for a weekend. There wasn't much of a wait either. I highly recommend this place.

Popular withFamiliesVegetarianLocal

Petite Provence

0.2 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Petite Provence is nice addition to NE Alberta Street. It's a French bakery and serves wonderfully sweet goodies like pistachio and almond macaroons.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Tin Shed

0.03 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Best breakfast ever!!! Fantastic service and food. Often a wait for a table but so worth it.

Popular withVegetarianGreenBudget

The Bye and Bye

0.24 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Pretty good food and you can't beat the bar menu when it gets late, but it is a total hipster bar and they haven't changed out the art in years. Other than that, yay!

Popular withVegetarianLocalNightlife

Pok Pok Noi

0.24 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...

The Grilled Cheese Grill

0.22 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Great food and fun atmosphere. Take a risk and try something you wouldn't traditionally have. A must try for grilled cheese lovers.

La Provence

0.2 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

La Provence serves old-school french patisseries in a laid back area of Portland. The macaroons are good. I personally trying their almond macaroons. It's delish!

Argentina PDX

0.22 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

I first fell in love with Argentinian empanadas in Barcelona. The empanadas at Argentina PDX were not the best I've ever had but still I love empanadas.

Aviary

0.16 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

underwhelmed after seeing aviary show up on many top restaurant lists. pros: quick service, free bread (with some fancy cream/EVOO dipping sauce), interesting menu cons: wasn't blown away by anything (-1) and overpriced (-1)

Stumptown Dumplings

0.01 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Stumptown Dumplings is a food truck specializing in baos, or Asian-style dumplings. I would highly recommend getting the coconut custard bao. It's soooo good!

Salt & Straw

0.3 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Do yourself a favor and ask the servers what you should try next - they will come up with pairings just like a sommelier. I always end up with the Sea Salt & Ganache though, can't beat it.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Tasty N Sons

0.98 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

FOLLOW THESE STEPS: 1. Expect a wait, you'll be in a better mood knowing it's going to take awhile. We were quoted an hour to hour and 15 wait, but it ended up being and hour and 30 2. Love Hip Hop - I couldn't have asked for better music to get me in the mood for Sunday brunch. Playlist: ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Beast

0.78 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

**BEST BRUNCH DEAL IN PORTLAND** I dedicate my 600th review to the Beast. Why? Bc it was OMFG good, that's why. The Beast stole my culinary heart in Portland. We made reservations for Sunday brunch at noon. We were seated upon arrival and I ordered a cup of Stumptown french-pressed Joe. No menu substitutions. I like that French attitude. Take ...

Podnah's Pit

0.29 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Unfortunately we didn't make it in time to get any prime rib beef ribs but we did have everything else. They do more of a dry rub style bbq here at Podnah's but the meat is still fall-off-the-bone! They also have 4 different sauces for you to add so you can add as much as you want if you find ...

Ned Ludd

0.79 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

They make their own charcuterie here, very well by the way. We came here for lunch/brunch and the food was outstanding. The duck bacon was outstanding (but more cured than fried up so I think duck prosciutto would have described it better). The vegetable hash was earthy and hearty, including brussell sprouts. And now I want the recipe for the ...

Vita Cafe

0.78 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Fairly good vegan-friendly food. I got a cup of the chili and a salad. Not too outstanding but solid.

Popular withVegetarian

Natural Selection

0.79 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Plank floors, warm lighting, and finely etched color portraits of vegetables give Natural Selection a rustic grace, while an open kitchen adds a modern touch beneath a gleaming rack of stainless-steel pots. Chef Aaron Woo avoids faux meat products in favor of a vegetable-driven prix fixe selection of salads, soups, and mains.

Popular withVegetarianLuxuryFoodies

LA Bonita

0.69 mi from One Stop Sustainability Shop

Their burritos are large and tasty. Lots of vegetarian options, and the prices are reasonable.

Bollywood Theater