Restaurants for Art & Design Lovers in Ontario
Recommended for You
- 1504 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M4Y CanadaRanked #25 overall in Toronto restaurants4 reviews
Located in the Financial District in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood is the stunning Gooderham House, Toronto's very own Flatiron Building, a smaller, more medieval version than New York's.Popular with
- 3901 Lawrence Avenue West, Toronto, ON, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Etobicoke restaurants1 review
Very romantic setting in the Columbus Center. Art exhibits upstairs makes for an interesting walk after dinner. Get the penne arribiata (spicy tomato sauce) very authentic.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5605 College StRanked #2 overall in Toronto restaurants
Here is another highly recommended place for crepe lovers. Despite its operational infancy (opened in 2008), it has quickly developed the reputation to become a popular venue. If you've never...
- 6301 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V CanadaRanked #3 overall in Toronto restaurants
A bit pricey, but worth it for the views alone! If you can turn your attention from the window, the view on your plate won't be bad either!Popular with
- 7364 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1R7, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Toronto restaurants7 reviews
This classy, upscale Italian restaurant is small, but with reservations you can get a fair group in there. This restaurant serves the best Italian food I've had in Toronto. The...Popular with
- 954th Floor, Toronto Dominion Tower, 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON M5K 1H6, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Toronto restaurants5 reviews
The best restaurant I've had the pleasure of dining at in Toronto. Hands down. The ambiance, the service, and my goodness-- the food. I live to eat -- and this...Popular with