Orange Tree Deli

124 East Lincoln Avenue, Orange, CA

• Orange Tree DeliPro 2014
    Schel
    5 Nov 11, 2013

HOLY HELL BATMAN THERE IS FREE FOOD INSIDE!!! Isnt it wonderful when you get free grub due to Yelp? I absolutely love it, check me in and give me a free drink or chips or cookies... and those COOOKIES are so dayem good... lets just say... dont tell Cookie Monster about them or somebodys gonna get hurt... sadly it would most likely be me, since Cookie Monster would whoop on me for trying to steal 1 cookie back!

I have been here now a bunch of times and my initial impression still holds true. This place is the best! Once again I got their Philly and it was super duper tasty. I get the large since it gives me enough food to eat the other half for lunch the next day. This trip I used the yelp deal and also got an order of ORs tossed in with the sandwhich! Being I checked in, I also got a free white chocolate macadamia nut cookie (soda and chips are the other check in options).

This just makes an awesome situation, buy a yelp deal $7 for $10 worth of value, add to that the check in offer and you are up to about 4-5 bucks off of your total price. These folks will even come check on you and make sure it all tasted great.

I have always enjoyed eating here and they always make it a pleasure. I went with a friend from work and he got a hot pastrami sandwich and loved it as well. He hadnt been to the deli but had had their food when they have catered some meetings that he is in regularly. He was always racing about how good their sandwiches were in the meetings. But when he finally ate a fresh hot sandwich, he was blown away.

I cant tell you what a great lunch shop this is, but I can tell you that I will be back here a few times in the next few weeks with some of my other friends who want to try this joint out as well.

But honestly I cant more highly rate a lunch spot than this one. Seriously they are not open for dinner and close in the afternoon. But the grub that they put out is well worth finding your way over here. I could even see this joint on Triple D sometime. They are just that friggen good and may be my favorite sandwich shop in all of So Cal!

Recommended for:BackpackersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
  • Orange Tree Deli
    Nathan Nowack

Wow, where did this place come from. Next to a liquor store, hidden at an intersection strip mall, this was a surprise. The place didn't look like much but I have to say, it was good. Fresh sandwiches, friendly people, and they have deals online all the time. They had so many choices, I have to come back and try it all. Fresh soup and cookies too. Nice!! Lunchtime got fun again!

33 people visited Orange Tree Deli