Restaurants for History Buffs in Oranjestad
- 1Aruba16 reviews
great place for the entire family, or just you two, either way it is one of the best restaurants on the island of aruba.Popular withFoodiesBusinessFamilies
- 3L.G. Smith Boulevard 1, Oranjestad, Aruba
Another feet in the sand restaurant, but closer to town than the Flying Fishbone. You will dine in the sand, next to the water's edge. The food is good, not the best on the island but all in all a great experience. Reserve and ask for a place on the sand.
- 4Savaneta 270, Savaneta, Aruba5 reviews
Very casual. All fried - fish, peel your own shrimp, plantain, french fries. Locals hang out here with a beer. Great sunsets!Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 5Weststraat, Oranjestad, Aruba5 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were both very tasty. Casual atmosphere, and very fresh fish!Popular withLocalFoodies
- 6L.G. Smith Blvd (Sasakiweg) 7, Oranjestad, Aruba3 reviews
Very nice dock restaurant. The best part of the experience was watching the fish jump and feed at night. The food was good but not the greatest we had on the island. The drinks were cheap and the bread they serve before dinner was very tasty!
- 7Savaneta 344, Savaneta, Aruba3 reviews
Another great restaurant in our area.
- 8Royal Plaza Mall, L.G. Smith Boulevard 94, Oranjestad Aruba2 reviewsPopular withAdventureBudgetLocal
- 9Royal Plaza Mall, L.G. Smith Boulevard 94, Oranjestad Aruba2 reviews
- 10Wilhelminastraat 27, Oranjestad, Aruba3 reviews
The cuban food here can be hit or miss, but it is a lively place with live music most nights and great ambience downtown,Popular withFamiliesAdventureLocal
- 11Washington 61, Oranjestad Aruba1 review
The food & service are outstanding! Dine inside or out. There is ambiance all around. Though the picture show it in the middle of the water, it is actually a bit inland. There is a lighted pool which adds to the romantic aura.Popular withNightlifeLuxuryFoodies
- 12Renaissance Marketplace Oranjestad, Aruba, L.G. Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad Aruba1 review
I love sushi
- 13L.G. Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad Aruba1 reviewPopular withNightlife
- 14Wilhelminastraat 2, Oranjestad, Aruba1 review
One of THE BEST restaurants on the island, a do not miss place for foodies. You can dine here and then walk downtown for some nightlife and cab it home! Locally owned and friendly staff. Reserve for the patio outside, children welcome.
- 17150 L.G. Smith Boulevard, Oranjestad Aruba1 review
Good breakfast with good coffee. The crepes were tasty and the cappuccino was perfect.
- 181 reviewPopular withLocalFoodies
- 19B. v/d Zeppenfeldstraat 56, San Nicolas, Aruba1 review
- 20Royal Plaza Mall, L.G. Smith Boulevard 94, Oranjestad Aruba