Orchard Garden Hotel
Phone:+1 415 399 9807
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (6)
- Orchard Garden HotelMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Sep 09, 2013
Want to be an eco-pioneer, while still having all the luxuries of a top hotel located just a few feet away from Union Square and the Chinatown gate? One of the first truly green hotels in the country, the Orchard Garden Hotel is LEED-certified by the US Green Building Council. Heck, even if you hate the environment, you'd still love staying here. The pin-drop quiet rooms are topped with a gorgeous roof deck overlooking downtown and each room is tastefully decorated in sophisticated and sustainable natural wood tones.Recommended for:Green Travelers
- Orchard Garden HotelMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jul 22, 2012
I love that California's first LEED-certified accommodation is a 10-story hotel in the center of downtown San Francisco. The location is just about perfect, blocks from Union Square and BART and a few meters from the Chinatown gate and a dozen restaurants. The recycled glass windows are practically soundproof, which is much appreciated in the middle of downtown. The rooms are small but they have everything you need. Plus, it's all as sustainable as possible, from the fabric and glues covering the chairs to the mattresses and carpets. Plus, there's an organic restaurant on the ground floor, a rooftop garden (hint: it's open to the public, so anyone can go) and a gym and office.
- Orchard Garden HotelJul 04, 2012
It's the second time I've stayed here and it's excellent. Great location(3 blocks from Union Square), big room and bathroom, it's fresh, nice and clean. The beds are fantastic and it's a great complimentary wifi.
Great hotel at very reasonable prices and I'd recommend it to anyone coming to SF.
Excellent!887 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% said the beds were comfortable.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.