A must see for the family going to the coast. Try not to miss it.
Things to do near Oregon Coast Aquarium
- 10.92 mi
- 20.94 mi
- 30.33 mi0.33 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium2 reviews
Another wonderful learning experience for the kids! and you too!Popular withStudentsFamiliesBudget
- 40.98 mi0.98 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium2 reviews
- 50.99 mi
- 60.89 mi
- 70.96 mi
- 84.36 mi
- 94.26 mi4.26 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium4 reviews
A classic lighthouse with all of it's beauty. Very accessible with a wonderful view.Popular withAdventureFamiliesGreen
- 101.5 mi
- 111.23 mi1.23 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium2 reviewsPopular withWellnessBudget
- 121.32 mi1.32 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
350 E. Olive Newport, OR Fabulous place to find the most beautiful floors, lights, cabinets and morePopular withTrendsters
- 139.01 mi9.01 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
This is a very exciting place to see, lots of trails to hike in and around. Don't forget your camera!
- 1413.21 mi13.21 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 reviewPopular withBackpackersFamiliesOutdoor
- 1513.36 mi13.36 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
This is a great place to see resident and migrating whale activity. There is a daily count of sightings even in the off season and so much you can learn here. I highly suggest stopping at this center, especially if you are already on foot in downtown Depoe Bay.Popular withLuxuryAdventure
- 167.17 mi7.17 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
You can walk for miles on this beach. Two ways to get to it; take the otter crest loop, park at the overlook and take the stairs (99 of them) or heading South on 101, turn left at the marker.
- 1713.03 mi13.03 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
Ask Chuck for suggestions and rent a dvd for those cozy stay in nights.
- 1820.58 mi20.58 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium6 reviews
Devil's Churn and Thor's Well are located here, as well as a blowhole (forgot the name) but be sure to visit them at mid- or high-tide so you can actually see them at their glory. Low-tide might be better for exploring the tide pools, which have so much life in them! It's very rocky, so wear appropriate footwear, but be ...Popular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies
- 1921.36 mi
- 2021.36 mi21.36 mi from Oregon Coast Aquarium1 review
If you visit Yachats when the rhododenruns are in bloom (May and early June), this spectacular display is not to be missed. Park at Smelt Sands State Park, walk north on the 804 trail to the footpath just north of the Fireside Motel, jog north on 101, and follow what looks like a private driveway just past the art galleries.