About Oregon Museum of Science and Industry:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 55%History Buffs
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Business Travelers
User Reviews (27 Reviews)
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 24, 2013
OMSI is an amazing place with tons of fun interactive exhibitions on science and engineering. Don't miss the earthquake simulator machine. Every month they have a special night for the 21-and-over set where they serve alcohol. They also have laser light shows, an IMAX theater, and a real submarine.
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Sep 13, 2013
OMSI is great fun. Although it's tailored to children, adults will have a good time too. A walk through the submarine moored at the dock is a must, and catching a show in the OMNImax (think IMAX, but with a curved screen) is spectacular.
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1Sep 13, 2013
Only went for the Body Worlds exhibition, but the place is really nice and interesting. Great place for both kids and adults to get some education in this rainy city..
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 7Sep 13, 2013
I've been here once for a school field trip (when they were exhibiting the human body) and it was a very enjoyable experience. The exhibits and artifacts are very educational and kid-friendly. The museum is very large and family-oriented but appeals to kids and adults alike. Definitely come with family or younger people for a fun learning environment!
- Oregon Museum of Science and IndustryMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Sep 13, 2013
Simply one of the best children's museums anywhere. School age kids love it, and there's stuff to keep mom and dad entertained too. Worth the trip.
Hotels Near Oregon Museum of Science and IndustrySee more nearby hotels
Things to Do Near Oregon Museum of Science and IndustrySee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near Oregon Museum of Science and IndustrySee more nearby restaurants
Vacation Rentals Near Oregon Museum of Science and IndustrySee more nearby vacation rentals