Origin at Seahaven

15100 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Exterior

• Origin at Seahaven

Well, After many trips in the summer of 2011 and 2012. This would have to be one of the Best places to vacation. Now, the funny thing is that this condominium was not on the water. It was across the street. We got a great rate for the 4 day 3 night stay. I was first of all impressed with how clean the rooms were. And, like I said earlier it was not on the Beach! With this being said when we opened the curtains and went out onto the balcony we had a great view of the Gulf and also the beach. We unpacked as we always do. Got a shower and then proceeded to get ready to go out and eat. When we returned that evening. My wife and I were very tired and full from a great meal from Pier 66 restaurant. We changed into our comfortable sleeping attire and Got into a King sized bed! Now, I have to say after lying in the bed for about 15 minutes my wife relayed to me what I was already thinking. WOW! This bed was the most comfortable I had ever been in. We Travel quite frequent. So , we drifted off to sleep and when I awoke. I was amazed... It was one of the best nights sleep that I could remember in a very, very long time. We still to this day talk about that bed and how amazingly comfortable it was. The stay was amazing. We have continued to travel to many condo complex's / Resorts. The closet we have found to it would be Lake Town Wharf Condominiums. Nice Resort with great views. But, nothing will ever top the Origins Beds! If you could Put The Bedding from the Origin and the amenities from Lake Town Wharf into Seychelles Condominiums because of its views on the Beach. I think you would have your perfect destination for the Perfect Sleep, along with the Great amenities and the View that you live and vacation for. You would again have your perfect destination for a Perfect trip every time.
    Sincerely,
    Jeff Lovejoy
    I Love writing reviews they give helpful insight to people that are looking for great vacation destinations. We also read a lot of reviews. Places to eat, Vacation Destinations and we get a lot of helpful information. Usually the people that take the time to fill out a review either had a Terrible Experience or a Great Experience. Thank you so much for a chance to win something for something that I already enjoy doing. And that is writing reviews and helpful information for someone looking for the perfect vacation. After all! That's what a vacation is intended to be. I hope this insight helps some one that is looking for info. on a vacation destination. With a Happy ending!

Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

1 member's review