Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: American

Bonefish Grill

Dont miss this one out either.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesNightlife

Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop

The sundaes are really good! My favourite is the peanut butter one.

Planet Hollywood

Themed restaurants in the land of theme parks are plentiful. This one at least offers a more adult type fare. The food is good, not the best I have ever eaten. But for those who want to delve into movie nostalgia, this is worth a visit.

Popular withVegetarianFamiliesStudents

Pom Pom's Tea House & Sandwicheria

The best local Orlando food spot without question, you must eat here!

Popular withTrendstersDesignLGBT

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

The food is ok. Burgers and sandwiches. The atmosphere here is well worth it though. You're inside a drive in movie lot and eat inside parked cars surrounding the movie screen. They show old 1950's B horror films and cartoons.

Popular withFamiliesLuxury

Panera Bread

This is one of the go-to places for breakfast items or pastries, but more so as to go items. There are several types of bagels and spreads that make for a wonderful treat for the office. Getting pastries on the way home makes for a superb dessert without the hassle of making them oneself.

Sonic Drive-In

Love it !!

Popular withFamilies

Orlando Ale House

Great place to watch the big game - no matter the sport. TVs aplenty and more networks than you can shake a Zinger at. Add a bucket of beer and thank your designated driver!

Chick-fil-A

Chick-Fil-A is like crack. It's *that* addictive. I don't know what they do to that chicken to make it taste so good. Other items on the menu are good, too. My daughter loves the chicken noodle soup. I, however, love the chicken sandwich & the nuggets. You will, too.

Popular withFamilies

First Watch Restaurant

First Watch serves breakfast, brunch & lunch. We typically dine there for breakfast. The coffee is just so-so, but everything else on the menu is very good. My favorite - the Acapulco Express Omelette. Maybe someone should tell them that if they add screwdrivers to the menu, their sales will increase dramatically...

Mythos Restaurant

Great sit down restaurant at Universal Islands of Adventure, a change of pace from the get-and-go dining usually enjoyed at theme parks. Mythos had plenty of items to offer our GF family and the service was outstanding.

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

White Wolf Cafe

I really am torn in doing a review for here. I don't want too many finding this place. What an incredible meal. The menu is rather large, but I have yet to get something that wasn't wonderful. The service is great. And make sure you get a bowl of black bean soup with whatever entree you get.

IHOP Restaurant

Who doesn't like a wonderful breakfast to start the day? Great pancake house and reasonable too!

J Alexander's Restaurants

I absolutely love J Alexander's! The food is fabulous. Those shoestring-sized fries are so addictive. Pair them with anything on the menu and I promise you'll eat them first! Everything I've tried there has been delicious. Filet mignon, fish tacos, salads - you name it. You can't go wrong.

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill - N. Alafaya Trail

While the food is flavorful, and the service is good, it has that chain mentality. Sure we have barbecue. And salads. And pasta. And burgers. And FISH AND CHIPS?!? Don't go here for great barbecue. Take a group here so everyone can get something they will eat.

LongHorn Steakhouse

I'm not a steak eater and I'm not usually a big fan of chain restaurants but I've eaten here a couple of times & would recommend if you're looking for a big tasty dinner! Lots of meat on the menu, portions are big so don't eat lots of starters unless you have a BIG appetite :)

Five Guys Burgers & Fries

This is my favorite Five Guys to go to. The place is much cleaner than some I have been in. And the fries are outstanding, especially the Cajun style. The real pleasure is in how much they serve you. The small is any other fast food place's super size version. I only order a large order if two of us ...

Ocean Prime - Orlando

Cameron Mitchell is one of my favorite chefs. And, he's from where I live in Ohio. I was so thrilled when I realized that he opened a restaurant in Orlando and couldn't wait to take my extended family there to experience it. Food and service, as usual, were top notch. Mitchell has successfully translated his concept from Ohio to Florida. ...

Three Broomsticks

It's the Three Broomsticks. Relaxing in this replica pub straight out of Hogsmeade is the coolest thing ever. Just pick a booth or table with some friends, or go solo and sit at the bar. After a couple butterbeers (or maybe 7) you'll be re-fueled and ready to continue tackling the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsFamilies

Dexter's of Thorton Park

Delicious food in an awesome neighborhood.