The Orlando’s main appeal is its central location on Third Street between Crescent Heights and La Cienega. It's within walking distance of dozens of shops and restaurants, but I really love the hotel's own wonderful gastropub The Churchill – it boasts happy hour seven days a week! Another one of my favorite spots, Joan’s on Third, with its coveted imported ...
Things to do near Orlando Hotel
- 10.02 mi8375 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.02 mi from Orlando Hotel2 reviews
Since you are on Gogobot I think that the odds of you loving this store are pretty high. This is primarily a bookstore that focuses exclusively on travel related books. There's a mix of different city guides going across the spectrum from Lonely Planet guides to Luxe guides. There's also a good selection of travel narratives and large, photography focused ...Popular with
- 20.01 mi8387 West 3rd Street0.01 mi from Orlando Hotel2 reviews
Benefit is a really small cosmetic store located practically in the shadows of the looming Beverly Center. You walk in and pretty much see the entire store in one glance. Don't be fooled though because they have a lot to offer in terms of products and services. Did you know that you can get your eye brows tinted for only ...
- 30.24 mi8222 West 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA 90048 (323) 852-00880.24 mi from Orlando Hotel1 review
For the everyday LA look this is the go to spot. If I could buy everything in the entire store I would. They have everything from Jbrand jeans to great cashmere goodies and this amazing Mongolian fur vest ($390). http://thegoods.hillaryrush.com/
- 40.23 mi333 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.23 mi from Orlando Hotel1 review
This is one of my favorite places to go if I'm looking for a dress for an event or wedding. They've also got tons of shoes, accessories, swim suits.... They have MANY different designer brands and almost everything is on sale! I've found designer names 60% off. You also get 10% off on your birthday, so don't forget to ask ...
- 50.17 mi8489 West 3rd Street, West Hollywood, CA0.17 mi from Orlando Hotel1 review
Right across the street from Beverly Center Mall. This place has: Nordstorm Rack, Marshalls, CVS, Corner Bakery, Souplantation, Yogurtland and a couple more small stores. There's a parking structure so no need to fret about finding parking around the area. The only thing that bothers me is that not every store validates for parking.
- 60.91 mi189 The Grove Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90036-62210.91 mi from Orlando Hotel121 reviews
It's a great outdoor shopping mall, but I personally find it more exciting for Mario Lopez's Extra! show taping. Passerby can be part of the show - just join the gathering crowd before a segment starts taping (or during, but you'll be at the very back) and get up close with the celebrity guests. I was 5 feet from Hilary ...Popular with
- 70.99 mi5905 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.99 mi from Orlando Hotel92 reviews
My favorite painting in the world (Treachery of Images, Rene Magritte) is at LACMA, so of course, the museum was tops on my list of things I had to see in LA. The museum itself is incredible - the architecture, layout, and overall design of the exhibits - just awesome. I loved it. The collection is outstanding, and the temporary ...Popular with
- 80.75 mi6333 West 3rd Street #175g, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.75 mi from Orlando Hotel50 reviews
I adore the farmers market! I can take or leave the Grove, but the farmer's market is one-of-a-kind and I hope it never gets demolished, because there is plenty of new construction in LA, but it's the historical places like the Farmer's Market that make the city great.Popular with
- 90.33 mi
- 100.84 mi8687 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.84 mi from Orlando Hotel9 reviews
MOCA have three locations, this one is in downtown Grand Avenue, 100,000 square foot size museum. Walt Disney Concert Hall is nearby. Thumbs Up: + Unique Contemporary Art works. + Free Audio Tour (A must since almost no description giving to the art) + Every Thursday from 5 to 8pm is free admission. + Very cool Mark Thompson's Airplane Parts ...Popular with
- 110.42 mi402 North La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.42 mi from Orlando Hotel6 reviews
Ok, this place is SUPER fun - even if you're not a lingerie addict, (which I am). Even the window shopping is awesome. I love driving by around the holidays, as they've got every naughty elf costume and bad Mrs. Claus outfit known to man! If you can conceive it, they've got it. It's on La Cienega, walking distance from ...Popular with
- 120.8 mi8164 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.8 mi from Orlando Hotel6 reviews
Last night, I went to the Improv in Hollywood for the first time. I had been to the Laugh Factory several times, the Brea Improv, etc. I had a good experience. Their drink service was pretty fast. The restrooms were conveniently located and close to the stage. It was all on one level, so this made it a little smaller ...Popular with
- 130.81 mi8687 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.81 mi from Orlando Hotel9 reviews
This place is awesome, the way it is structured and it feels like a big art museum because of all the small little statues inside the place. I went here for a special screening of a movie in their theater and right outside of it is the little sitting area where you can watch previews to other movies and advertisements. ...Popular with
- 140.91 miSunset Blvd and Edgecliffe Dr, Los Angeles, California0.91 mi from Orlando Hotel3 reviews
Any effort to make the city more walkable, I'm all for it! They just created this little slice of community space where you can work, sit and talk with your friends, play basketball or hipster-watch. Every Sat & Sun, they have a farmer's market here. You may spot me around since I live here (literally - right across the street!).Popular with
- 150.9 mi611 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.9 mi from Orlando Hotel4 reviews
A quaint little spot where they feature an awesome range of foreign, indie, obscure and old films. I went recently to see a Miyazaki film, Porco Rosso, here. There isn't much of an slope in the seat arrangements so you may have to strain over people heads in front of you to see the entire screen. Not much selection in ...Popular with
- 160.84 mi575 South Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.84 mi from Orlando Hotel4 reviews
This is a great music venue and bar. Pleasantly, the music is in a separate room from the bar, so if you are just in for a drink, you don't have to have it at full volume. I dont get here much, but when I'm in town and looking for some quality sound, it is where I go. In contrast ...Popular with
- 170.58 mi8440 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA, United States0.58 mi from Orlando Hotel5 reviews
I was recently here for the PaleyFest panel for Once Upon a Time. The venue is amazing in that Art Deco meets Old Hollywood style. The sound and acoustics are quite good. There were times when I could hear a slight echo. Parking can be found for $10 in the next building over on Wilshire and La Cienega. There's free ...
- 180.39 mi
- 190.82 mi8118 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.82 mi from Orlando Hotel3 reviews
Fun to people watch and grab a latte, but hold on to your credit cards, where you can do a ton of damage- unless it is their annual huge sale- and then prices are ALMOST normal ;-)Popular with
- 200.87 mi625 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.87 mi from Orlando Hotel2 reviews
This is by far my favorite library in Los Angeles. Public libraries are not often destinations these days, but the WeHo Library was recently renovated and re-opened. As part of the renovation, the library commission public murals by street artists such as Retna, Shepard Fairey, and Kenny Scharf. Inside, the architecture is beautiful and all facilities are brand new. It ...