Orlando International Resort Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Orlando International Resort ClubAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewSep 20, 2013
Tucked away from the "touristy" side of town, Orlando International Resort is truly an escape. Each suite is huge and has all the amenities of a house or condo, including a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and separate bedrooms. It is quiet and pleasant, and with a 10-person staff there will always be familiar faces to accommodate you. During your stay can enjoy tennis courts, shuffleboard, jumbo chess, volleyball, a sand area for the kids, an impressive fitness center, free WiFi, and a beautiful swimming pool. Be sure to check out their special events each week, including: bingo and ice cream by the pool on Wednesdays, tea and cookies on Thursdays, a barbecue on Fridays, and a big Sunday morning breakfast.Recommended for:
Excellent!101 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Family Rooms