Orlando International Resort Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Orlando International Resort ClubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 20, 2013
Tucked away from the "touristy" side of town, Orlando International Resort is truly an escape. Each suite is huge and has all the amenities of a house or condo, including a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and separate bedrooms. It is quiet and pleasant, and with a 10-person staff there will always be familiar faces to accommodate you. During your stay can enjoy tennis courts, shuffleboard, jumbo chess, volleyball, a sand area for the kids, an impressive fitness center, free WiFi, and a beautiful swimming pool. Be sure to check out their special events each week, including: bingo and ice cream by the pool on Wednesdays, tea and cookies on Thursdays, a barbecue on Fridays, and a big Sunday morning breakfast.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!27 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of the guests loved it.
- ServiceWorld class service. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Room100% thought rooms were spacious.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 60%.