Orlando & Walt Disney World Restaurants

Selected Categories: Chinese

PF Chang's China Bistro

One of my go-to places for great Asian fare. This is a can't miss restaurant. The food is fresh and is uniquely flavored. Even the batter-fried items don't taste overly breaded and greasy. The flavors burst through. The service has always been spot on. Attentive and efficient.

Nine Dragons Restaurant

It's easy for me to rate this restaurant highly because I love Asian food of any type. My daughter was so convinced that Mushu (from Disney's Mulan) dined there that she asked him to eat there with her when he was done talking to the other kids in the meet-&-greet line.

Popular withFamilies

Green Leaf Chinese Restaurant

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget

Pei Wei Asian Diner

This is P.F. Chang's little sister of sorts. Part of the family, but has its own personality. This is a fast food/counter service type restaurant. But the food is on par with its bigger brother. The setting is more upscale. The staff is efficient. The food is made to order quickly. The choices are unique and often differ to the ...

Pei Wei Asian Diner

I really enjoy the Asian fare from PF Chang's little sister. The best appetizer is the Lettuce Wraps. The flavor is amazing. The Mongolian Beef is simply wonderful. This is counter service, so there is not much in the way of service once you are seated. And get the brown rice. Better for you.

Grand China Buffet

My son loves this restaraunt

Popular withBackpackersFamiliesBudget

Pho 88

I highly recommend this family-owned Vietnamese restaurant located in the heart of the Mills50 district. The main attraction is the delicious pho soup (obviously), but the other menu items are delicious, as well! In my opinion, the vegetable spring rolls are not to be missed.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarian

Lotus Blossom Cafe

While I was not a fan, many with whom I have eaten here have enjoyed it. This is the counter-service restaurant, and it is basically outside. Even if it is covered, you will stay hot. The food is good, but not great.

128 Chinese Restaurant

We love this place! Delivery is fast and food is the best Chinese in the area! Try the hot and sour soup...and the egg rolls, the fried rice is very good too!

No. 1 Chinese Restaurant

This is the best Chinese Restaurant in Kissimmee. It has great prices and if you have a big crowd try their House Special Gallon Fried Rice.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies

Citrus Gardens

This restaurant holds a special place in my heart. It was a very bad day for me, but when we stopped here for a late lunch, my wife could not wait any longer. She told me she was pregnant. Needless to say, my day changed completely. That said, this is a nice Asian restaurant that is easily missed. I really ...

Panda Express - N. Alafaya Trail

Carole is spot on. This is Asian fare that works for a quick bite. I don't think I have ever eaten here to make this a true meal. More so as a tide over between lunch and dinner. The food is well flavored, but they overdo the rice.

Asian Harbor

I agree, this place isn't very good. But it caters to the taste of those who frequent it, namely, convention goers who want a quick meal and families going to Disneyworld who want something cheap. I fit into the first category. This is not the place for sophisticated Asian food palettes from the coasts. It works well for vacationers and ...

China One

Good food. No problem with service .

Panda Express - Airport Blvd.

Airport food is often over-priced and left to be desired on the quality front, but my experience here at Panda Express proved otherwise. The prices were very reasonable ($6.50 for a choice of 2 entrees and a side), and everything tasted fresh and delicious. I had the chow mien noodles with a very spicy kung pao chicken and some kind ...

Roy's

After having a wonderful experience at the Roy’s in Maui, Hawaii, we were excited to try this Roy’s in Orlando. The experience was just as wonderful, and expensive, as what we remembered in Maui. It was divine!

Filter restaurants by Cuisine