Orlando & Walt Disney World Restaurants

Selected Categories: Continental

Le Coq Au Vin

Pleasant surroundings and atmosphere, along with an excellent rustic french cuisine attract many people to this restaurant located at the historical site of Downtown Orlando.

Popular withLocalFoodiesLuxury

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Another great place for American Italian food. Great for kids too. A good menu, good prices and they encourage you to draw pictures on the tablecloth!

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Victoria & Albert's

If you want fancy-schmancy at Disney World, Victoria & Albert's is your place. It's almost too fancy for me, though. Don't get me wrong - I love gourmet cuisine and the pomp & circumstance that surrounds it. However, having to worry about a strict dress code while on vacation is not my cup of tea.

J Alexander's Restaurants

I absolutely love J Alexander's! The food is fabulous. Those shoestring-sized fries are so addictive. Pair them with anything on the menu and I promise you'll eat them first! Everything I've tried there has been delicious. Filet mignon, fish tacos, salads - you name it. You can't go wrong.

Romano's Macaroni Grill

This is my usual Macaroni Grill when we go out for Italian. Even though it is very close to Walt Disney World, it doesn't feel crowded. Chalk that up to the staff and management. I so do enjoy the Chicken Fettucine Alfredo here. Great combination of great food, great staff and great atmosphere.

Il Mulino New York Trattoria

We ate here our first night of vacation. I had the bolognese which was awesome & the kids enjoyed the pizza. Good spot for family dining.

Popular withFamilies

Gargis Restorante Italiano

Everything about Gargi’s is exquisite. This family-owned Orlando landmark is the absolute best when it comes to outdoor atmosphere. Experience a stunning lakeside view from the veranda, where the water reflects spectacular sunsets and there is always a soft breeze flowing throughout. The classic Italian cuisine is to die for, and has made Gargi’s an award-winning local favourite for over ...

Hue

Best. Brunch. Ever. The Bloody Mary bar is outstanding and I've never had a meal that wasn't incredible. Service staff is great and the menu prices are fair.

Ciao Italia

This is an unexpected gem (which I suspect is family-owned) in a strip mall near SeaWorld. Entrees take some time, but servings are rather generous; the wait isn't a bother at all because it's such a pleasant atmosphere. Bonus: There is a wide selection of wines, obviously favoring Italian. You can't go wrong with the specials -- eggplant, frutti di ...

Popular withFamilies

Black Hammock Restaurant

I like the old school Florida feel of this spot and the friendly staff. The food was solid and the location near the lake adds to the atmosphere / authenticity of the place. Unfortunately, Black Hammock skews a bit too commercial -- alligator exhibits, a gift shop, etc. making it feel a bit less special than it should be. Apparently, ...

Popular withOutdoorLocalFamilies

Giordano's Chicago's Famous

I could not stand this place. The floors were greasy and it took forever to get service even though the place was not even close to full. The pizza was okay, and definitely did not justify the poor service.

Filter restaurants by Cuisine