Restaurants for LGBT in Orlando & Walt Disney World
- 117804 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Kissimmee restaurants23 reviews
Australian themed restaurant. Great fun and great food, but be prepared for a wait at busy times of the day. Eating dinner early or late should have you seated immediately....Popular with
- 156000 Universal Studios Plaza #704, Orlando, FL 32819Ranked #2 overall in Orlando restaurants
Program food at its best. If you like Margaritas and cheeseburgers (who doesn't?) this is the chain for you. Great shop to browse in while waiting to be seated and...
- 16351 South Studio Drive Lake, Buena Vista, FL 32830Ranked #1 overall in Walt Disney World Resort restaurants19 reviews
Another one of my favorite Disney dinning experiences! The 50's Prime Time Cafe is set up to give you the experience of having a home cooked meal in the 1950s....Popular with
- 173099 Formosa Gardens Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747-2219, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Kissimmee restaurants17 reviews
The closest restaurant to our house, this sports bar is a great stop for sports fans and wing lovers alike. The kids will love the interactive electronics they provide the...Popular with
- 186000 Universal Blvd, Ste 702, Orlando, FL 32819Ranked #3 overall in Orlando restaurants
A great "Special Occasion" treat. The food is what you would expect in a celebrity chef restaurant. The menu varies with the season and the wine list is one of...
- 19200 Ambersweet Way, Davenport, FL, United StatesRanked #1 overall in Davenport restaurants15 reviews
Very nice family restaurant. The nearest one to our house.Popular with
- 201490 E Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830Ranked #4 overall in Orlando restaurants
This is my favorite venue to see bands. This upcoming April they are hosting Taking Back Sunday and The Used. It's easy to find their concert lineup online. Since it's...Popular with