Orlando & Walt Disney World Restaurants
- 16000 Universal Studios Plaza #704, Orlando, FL 32819Ranked #2 overall in Orlando restaurants
Seeing the other reviews, I must have had very bad luck that day at the Margaritaville. The food we ordered tasted horrible and the taco salad was completely not eatable....
- 28849 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819Ranked #15 overall in Orlando restaurants
Pretty good for a chain restaurant. It's owned by the same people that do Olive Garden and Red Lobster, so you can get an idea of what you're getting into....
- 32101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, FL, 32830Ranked #8 overall in Lake Buena Vista restaurants
Disney’s BoardWalk complex brings together restaurants, bars, and souvenir shops, with great people- (and character-) watching. Among the hubbub, look for the flashing neon sign that encourages diners to enter...Popular with
- 48735 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821Ranked #29 overall in Orlando restaurants
I confess that I thought this was going to be yet another one of those cheesy destination-wanna-be restaurants. Though it is, I was impressed with the food. We arrived right...
- 51498 East Buena Vista Drive, Downtown Disney, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Ranked #34 overall in Orlando restaurants
This Gloria Estafan spot has good food but is a zoo. I prefer more local spots but fine if you don't want to venture out of tourism central.Popular with
- 8The Village at Hunter's Creek, 13586 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL, United StatesRanked #69 overall in Orlando restaurants
We have lots of extended family living in the Orlando area and they always have great suggestions for restaurants. We’d never had Cuban food before we dined at Padrino’s. It...