The Orvieto Underground tour is really cool, is certainly something you must do while visiting the city. The hour long guided walk (they have guides that speak english and other languages) around the caves is really interesting and will impress you with some facts from medieval times. The feeling of walking around tiny corridors and stairs will transport you back ...
Things to do near Orvieto Underground
- 4132.01 miVia Porziuncola, Assisi, Italy32.01 mi from Orvieto Underground3 reviews
Amazing conference with smart, savvy and hilarious humans.Popular withGreenWellness
- 4222.37 mi
- 4330.67 miVia del Convitto, 2830.67 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
Yes, I'm biased - it's me... Cooking classes and eno-gastronomical tours of Umbria including wine tasting, cycling, horseback riding & more! Please contact me at: www.lifeitalianstyle.com or email@example.com for more information. A presto!Popular withGreenOutdoorLocal
- 4423.48 miVia Tiberina Sud, 330, 06053 Deruta Province of Perugia, Italy23.48 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
It's great to immerse yourself in the Italian tradition of ceramic making at this world famous scuola. You can reserve for a morning or afternoon session to learn simple painting techniques, or check in for a longer stay to get expert instruction for molding and firing pottery. Best of all, you're in the inspirational town of Deruta, where the art ...
- 4526.86 miCorso Vittorio Emanuele, 31, 06089 Torgiano, Italia26.86 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
Fantastic overview of the mediterranean culture of wine...exploring the MUVIT collections i was guided by curiosity and the pleasure of discovery. A fascinating voyage covering 5000 years of history.
- 4625.43 mi
- 4721.29 mi21.29 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
this is my village, the name comes from pax of God Giano because it is a paradise of peace!
- 4834.9 mi53027 San Quirico SI, Italia34.9 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
- 4932.09 miPienza SI, Italia32.09 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
- 5026.95 mi
- 5129.06 miVocabolo Conversino, 153, 06033 Cannara Perugia, Italy29.06 mi from Orvieto Underground2 reviews
After a quick tour of Di Filippo's winemaking facilities, we were shown to a cute little tasting room where we were able to sample a surprising number (about eight) of their wines. We bought bottles of Montefalco Rosso and Sagratino to take home with us. An enjoyable afternoon in a wine region not overrun with tourists.
- 5233.26 miVia Los Angeles, 31, 06081 Assisi Perugia, Italy33.26 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
One of the two dueling (not really) cheesemakers in Santa Maria degli Angeli (Assisi) located right next two each other in identical palazzos. Freshly made cheeses using only Umbrian milk: Pecorino, mozzarella, ricotta, scamorza, caciotta, fresh yogurt, etc as well as some interesting cheeses from other parts Italy.
- 5329.89 miMontefalco, Italy29.89 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
While Lungarotti and Caprai are the big fancy wineries of Umbria future, Paolo Bea is the slow travel winery of Umbrian past. Their opening hours are Thu-Sat 11am to ... who am I kidding? They don't have opening hours. When I was there, the grandmother came downstairs with her hair in curlers to open the door for us. But then ...Popular withGreenLocal
- 5423.59 mivia Piancardato, 23, 06050 Collazzone Perugia, Italy23.59 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
Meat lovers rejoice! This 200 acre farm has some of the best local meat available - the beautiful white Chianina, lamb, pigs including the famous "Cinta", etc... All meat is raised and butchered on site - the farm store is open Thursday - Sunday.
- 5522.31 mi22.31 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
- 5627.12 mi
- 5722.35 mi22.35 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
- 5833.12 mi53027 Bagno Vignoni SI, Italia33.12 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
- 5923.81 miVia Cimbano 36, Castiglione del Lago, Perugia, Italy23.81 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
i love their wines and i use to go with my guests during the wine tour as i always learn something new!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 6022.59 miPg Picasso, 21 0801822.59 mi from Orvieto Underground1 review
Beautiful Building in Parc de la Ciutadella, built for the 1888 Barcelona Universal Exposition. During the exhibition it was used as a pavilion and afterwards, the building recovered its original function. A massive structure with interesting design and brickwork.Popular withBackpackers