Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Oryx RotanaMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Aug 25, 2013
I stayed for business trip and was pleasently surprised. Also, for the rate they charge it's overall good value as rooms and common areas are very nice, modern, etc.. Excellent location if you need to be by the airport and they have a free shuttlle (5 to 7 mins max).Recommended for:
- Oryx RotanaFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is a really beautiful hotel. I was a little wary because this isn't a normal name brand hotel, but stepping inside an heading up the staircase to the great buffet was really an experience. While the lobby are is a little awkward, the staff is ever present and ready to help. Do yourself a favor and try to buffet at Choices! Two words, chocolate fountain!!!
Excellent!573 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Room98% thought rooms were spacious.
- Ambiance94% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
Dining options at Oryx Rotana Doha include 6 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility,
There are 388 guestrooms at Oryx Rotana Doha. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and bidets. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Rooms also include sofa beds, complimentary bottled water, and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: QAR 15 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): QAR 15 2 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: QAR 15 2 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: QAR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible