Ottolenghi - Islington
Open Hours:Mon-Sat: 8am - 11pm Sun: 9am-7pm
Phone:+44 20 7288 1454
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 81%Family Travelers
- 63%Local Culture
- 57%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (14)
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofFoodiesStudentsHistory Buffs+ 1Nov 17, 2013
The food is very interesting but the communal tables may not suit everyone and the waiters tend to be pretentious. Amazing take-away food and sweets though
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Oct 22, 2013
The cakes, ah, the cakes. They are a perfect synergy of taste and beauty. If you must, get a salad, which are also inventive and delicious.
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 3Sep 18, 2013
After having dined here on a recent trip to London my wife and two children, I am giving this restaurant the highest rating possible. I loved everything about it: local and innovative ingredients; flavorful and healthy small dishes; fun new tastes that even through a Mediterranean lens come out fresh and novel. The atmosphere and service were great too. Interesting wine list too.
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Mar 06, 2013
Innovative and incredibly satisfying Mediterranean food. Vegetarians will find much to eat here. Yotam ottolenghis food not only tastes great but always looks great too. Casual setting with communal seating. Good place for lunch. They also have take away - helpful for last minute dinner guests.
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3Feb 13, 2013
Ottolenghi is great for vegetarians - the choice of non-meat dishes is substantial and delicious - but there's something for everyone here. The way food is presented is almost as good it tastes.
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Aug 28, 2012
The food here looks so good and pretty, especially the cakes and desserts in the window displace. I just wanted to order one of each and get at it for a whole afternoon with some tea. They also have cold salad and such for self-serve, which will also be a dangerous proposition for me. However, luckily and unfortunately, this place is always quite packed, so I am yet to try to food. My friends who have been there rave about it, so I'd say it is definitely worth trying.
- Ottolenghi - IslingtonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 05, 2012
I was so impressed with the creativity of flavors in each dish and how well they worked together. Truly unique, fresh, and delicious food. The baked goods in the window are so beautifully displayed and taste amazing. If you want to be dazzled, go to Ottolenghi.