Our Lady of Peace Church

Spiritual Seekers

• Our Lady of Peace ChurchPro 2014
    Owie
    5 Mar 07, 2014

May I know you more clearly,
    Love you more dearly,
    And follow you more nearly.

Uneasy feeling and discomfort always led me to Our Lady of Peace Church. I may not go to this church often, but their statue monument of Virgin Mary always put me at ease.

Having an upsetting week, I made my way to this church to pray and be on my knees. I had many things on my mind and letting God know was the best thing I could had done.

One thing I liked about this church was their statue. All can be view up close to the point where you can reach, touch, and kiss. I particularly liked the Jesus statue in the second main room of the church. Saying my prayers while looking into his eyes made my heart warm and fuzzy.

There is always time for God no matter how busy you are. NO EXCUSES!

Recommended for:Family TravelersSpiritual SeekersTrendstersWellness
  • Our Lady of Peace Church
    JohnMichael

The Church of Pilipinos...

Every pilipino I know, knows this church and at least at one time or another attended mass here. I have been here a number of times and oddly I dont quite recall the interior of this church. Yes, of course i imagine it has all the typical accoutrement one expects but I can not be certain. And from what I have seen lately that they have added a lot of new parking spaces. And dare I say, that they have developed some of the garden area to a whole new level of 'WOW' factor surrounding Our Lady of Peace herself? All I remember is the statue of Our Lady of Peace.

And really thats all there is to it . I mean, have you seen that statue? How could you not? Whether you are on your way 101 south bound, 101 north bound, on your way to Mercado, Mission College, IHOP? Hell, I bet you could probably see it over head when you are either flying away or landing @ SJC.
    ;D