Our Siesta Key Villa, The Perfect Place To Call Your Island Home!

Siesta Key , FL, US

• Our Siesta Key Villa, The Perfect Place To Call Your Island Home!
    Kara A
    5 Feb 07, 2014

Siesta Key is a beautiful piece of heaven right here on earth. My Villa at 1107 Moonmist offers a wonderful opportunity to explore the entire key, while also having quick access to the mainland of Sarasota via the Midnight Pass Bridge. The villa is located across Midnight Pass Road which is only minutes from Cresent or Siesta Public Beach, a quick walk either way and both are slice of paradise to me! Polynesian Gardens offers one of the best swimming pools in the area surrounded by big Oak Trees, and beautiful grounds, but my favorite spot is the fishing dock, a private oasis overlooking the bay with all of the birds, fish, wildlife that come with it! And yes, we catch fresh fish right from this dock! The Villa is charming, and my husband I have decorated it with mid century modern furniture and character, and best of all with lot's of love and care! Enjoy!

• Pricing
  • Accommodations
  • Sleeps:
  • Bedrooms:
  • Full Baths:
  • Half Baths:

This stand alone villa is in the beautiful Polynesian Gardens community. The villa is 1000 sq. feet, and has 2 bedrooms, one with 2 very newly purchased single beds, and 1 with a newly purchased king bed; all beds of very fine quality. The home ...

Read more about this property at: www.vrbo.com

Siesta Key Bike and Kayak
Siesta Key Bike and Kayak
Crescent Beach Grocery
Crescent Beach Grocery
Siesta Key Marina
Siesta Key Marina
View all Things to Do Near Our Siesta Key Villa, The Perfect Place To Call Your Island Home!

Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster
Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster
Clayton's Siesta Grille
Clayton's Siesta Grille
Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar
Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar
View all Restaurants Near Our Siesta Key Villa, The Perfect Place To Call Your Island Home!