Oxo Tower Restaurant
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 65%Local Culture
- 59%Family Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (27)
- Oxo Tower RestaurantMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Nov 25, 2013
More expensive of the two restaurants. The other is the brasserie. Good but not great new British cuisine. But most people come for the view, which is awesome!
- Oxo Tower RestaurantMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Jul 03, 2012
Amazing views over the Thames and good food. We went for Sunday brunch and thought the food was tasty but not amazing. But the views were amazing and made it worth the visit.
- Oxo Tower RestaurantCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLGBT+ 2Mar 03, 2014
I was lucky enough to be treated here for lunch a few months ago. It was the most stunning view of London I've ever seen from any restaurant, overlooking the Thames with St Pauls in the distance. Despite the other mixed reviews, I thought the food was delicious here. I'd recommend that anyone splash out on this place just for the view!
- Oxo Tower RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Jan 22, 2013
Amazing view of London, with amazing cocktails to boot. Far from the cheapest you'll find in town, but definitely some interesting drinks on their list, which help to make me love this lounge!
- Oxo Tower RestaurantMember ofLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversTrendstersFirst to ReviewOct 22, 2012
With banging views taking in the Thames, St Paul’s Cathedral and Somerset House, this is definitely the place to enjoy a sun downer. In fact, with jazz pianists and well executed cocktails there’s nothing not to like at the Harvey Nics run OXO Tower Bar. The decor may be a little bit cruise-ship chic, but sometimes it’s what’s on the outside that counts.
- Oxo Tower RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 1Aug 10, 2012
We came here for the view and enjoyed looking at St. Paul’s and other buildings all lit up at night. The food we had was fairly good for the most part, but definitely not in the same league as the top London restaurants. However, we found the attitude a bit much. The wine list was quite pricey so we selected a bottle on the lower end and the sommelier criticized our choice as too young and the second label of a Bordeaux. He suggested the first label which was twice the price. That does not seem to me to be helpful.