Pacific Catch

2027 Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA 94123

• Pacific CatchPro 2014
    Netta Denes Drimer
    5 Feb 21, 2014

Pacific catch is one of my default options for eating outside. The portions are perfect size, the food is great and the prices are reasonable.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodiesStudents
    Janson Wigo
    5 Nov 11, 2013

I went for the first time the other day. I really enjoyed the Ahi Poke Salad- it was a great presentation in a massive bowl. I thought the portions were large and the food delicious. There is usually a big line so account for a little wait.

• Pacific CatchPro 2014
    Rhia R.
    4 Nov 08, 2013

The days before, the day of, and those following my birthday have been filled with nothing but fun. That, and a ridiculous amount of food. I have been so well fed this week it's not even funny. One of my best friends took me here for dinner last night. PC was fairly busy in spite of the rain. She said I could order anything I want. (No, you didn't just say that!) I wasn't planning on stuffing my face, but surely I was in the mood for some tacos. I chose the double platter with one traditional baja and one cabo shrimp taco. Before our orders were up, we had their crispy oysters and spicy tuna roll. The oysters weren't greasy and the roll had a good kick. As for the tacos, I liked the shrimp one better than the baja. Cod (which was the daily catch featured in the baja taco) is a pretty bland fish unless you pair it with a flavorful partner. In this case, it was the tomatillo salsa. Good thing I ate that one first before the shrimp or else I probably would have been a bit disappointed. The shrimp taco was much better. Even more so with the avocado and pico de gallo. My friend and I could have ended our mission right there, but I managed to set aside some room for dessert. Normally I would skip it, but I heard some good things about the dulce de leche spring rolls. The concoction came drizzled with a generous amount of caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum! I think the filling inside of the roll was cheesecake, not sure. It tends to get pretty rich after a while. Once again, I'm stuffed. I'll have to put in a few rigorous workouts next week to compensate for all this eating.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodiesTrendstersVegetarian
    John L
    5 Jun 21, 2013

Excellent Sea Food and Salads with best sweet potato fries in S.F.! About a five minute walk from property.

Ziv Tarsi
    5 Dec 27, 2012

This is probably my favorite place to eat in San Francisco, the teriyaki bowls are just great, fish quality is excellent and prices are reasonable, we never had any complaints when bringing out-of-towners to this spot. Only thing is, it's tiny, so you are going to have to wait in line to get a spot.

Carly Paoli
    5 Nov 21, 2012

I used to love to come here whan I lived in the city. It's great for a quick, healthy bite to eat that won't take a huge toll on your wallet. We love their tacos all of which are good but the shrimp ones are the best! We also have had the ahi tuna and poke bowls and salads, yummy. They make a pretty decent miso soup as well and we always get the edamame. There is usually a line for this place at peak dining hours but it moves pretty quickly. Parking is rough because it's the Marina.

Nancy Roberts

If you're in the Marina, craving Omega-3s, but not wanting to take out the equivalent of a home loan to pay for it, Pacific Catch meets the mark. I could write love songs about their ahi poke bowl and their fish tacos do not disappoint. Fun, casual atmosphere.

Bernard Moon
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Great casual dining. Simple fish and salads. Lunch is quick and easy here. Sweet potato fries and fish tacos are good along with the tuna poke. If you're looking for an quick and easy place, I would recommend Pacific Catch.

SaraLua
    3 Jul 04, 2012

The Pacific Catch menu is a happy marriage of various nationalities' seafood dishes. Hence, a happy me. As a ceviche-lover, the Baja Shrimp Ceviche appetizer is a fair pleaser. The ono taco is a fresh mix of fish + Latin sauces. Pacific Catch makes me continuously grateful to be living on a coastal city rich in seafood choices.

Ryan Bright