Pacific Gardens Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!86 reviews across the web.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 96% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
The property serves a complimentary breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary evening reception. Pacific Grove Inn features a concierge desk, express check in, and express check out. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include self parking. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open during limited hours. This is a smoke free property.
There are 16 guestrooms at Pacific Grove Inn. Guestrooms have city, ocean, or garden views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Fireplaces are featured in each room. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and VCRs. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old