Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair457 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 58% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 51%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include express check in.
There are 34 guestrooms at Pacific Inn and Suites. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.