Pacific Palms Hotel Resort
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (3)
- Pacific Palms Hotel ResortMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 23, 2013
This is a really great hotel if you are a golfer or conventioneer! This hotel caters to groups, especially golf groups, weddings and special events. It is a good place to stay if you are attending an event. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The decor is clean and service overall was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Pacific Palms Hotel ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jul 05, 2012
Pacific Palms is located on top of a hill in the City of Industry, between the 10 and 60 freeways, so it's a little hard to get to. The staff is friendly, but service in the restaurant can be slow. The food is decent, nothing out of the ordinary.
- Pacific Palms Hotel ResortJul 05, 2012
Free parking in the back... it's a HUGE parking lot in the back...
Stayed here for a night and it's SO pretty. I had a great view of the golf course and could see the club attached. The bed was soft and the room was just freaking pretty! But... it's not worth the money. EXPENSIVE.
That was a fancy area. Very posh and pretty.
Maybe it was the night I went but... MAJOR COUGARVILLE. It gets pretty busy and I felt really young. Obviously City of Industry is not a place to party but still MEOW.
Overall: Nice but not worth the $$$$
Mediocre262 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 88%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- AmbianceInsufficient entertainment options, thought 67%.