Things to do near Paia, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom walk to beach
- Distance: 0.0 mi
2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 5
Paia is a charming little town, left over from the hippie era. Cute little art stores and unique clothing. Charlie's is a dive bar but a great place to stop...
Nearby Things to do
- 1Hana Highway, Makawao, HI 96768Ranked #1 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 0.9 mi49 reviews
Great spot to watch the Ho'okipa Beach Park surfers is the Hookipa Lookout. Park your car here and enjoy the big waves without surfing yourself.Popular with
- 5Hana Highway (Hwy 36), Paia, HI 96779Ranked #3 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 1.9 mi18 reviews
By far the best public beach in Maui. Small surf, long sandy beaches. And you are a stones throw from downtown Paia where there are tons of nifty shops and...Popular with
- 6810 Haiku Road #120, Haiku, HI 96708Ranked #4 overall in Haiku things to doDistance: 3.0 mi6 reviews
If you're into mountain-biking and want to DIY a trip down Haleakala's backside on the Skyline Trail, starting from Science City observatories, then these are the guys you want to...Popular with
- 8250 Haiku Road, Haiku, HI, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Makawao things to doDistance: 2.4 mi2 reviews
If you are looking for that special place to get married while desiring to remain in close proximity to your Maui Pole House honeymoon private getaway, this is a combination...Popular with
- 1084 Hana Highway, Paia, HI, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Paia things to doDistance: 1.3 mi2 reviews
Maui Hands is a locally owned gallery featuring the work of local artists and craftspeople. They have several branches, and we like to visit the one in Paia when we...